𝐈

I had a girlfriend.

She was the kindest, intelligent, adorable, understanding, and beautiful as what people would say about her. Even my idiot classmates liked her, yet she confessed her feelings to me, and I accepted.

Though I truly wish I hadn't done that.

"Katsuki!" That sweet voice that belonged to Y/n called out to him as she waved her hands, smiling bright.

Bakugou could only gulp, feeling his throat dry seeing the girl walk towards him. Judging eyes then went to look at him, jealous embodied their looming figures – silently wishing that the girl reciprocated their feelings too.

"Did you miss me? We weren't able to see each other this weekend after all, I think I remember you said to me that you went somewhere with a friend! Was it fun?" Y/n exclaimed, hugging the ash-blonde. He could feel a shiver running down his spine as he saw her look getting sinister.

"Why won't you tell me, Katsuki? Was the date so fucking fun that you forgot about me? Or.. did you do a kissy-kissy with that stupid bitch?"

"Y/n," Bakugou deeply sighed. "It wasn't a date, I didnt even do anything – I didn't even touch her.." He mumbled, yet his eyes widened coming to a realization. "Wait, how did you know that it was a girl?"

Y/n scoffed. "So you admit it? You're cheating on me with that fucking moron?! How dare you!!! You stupid little rascal!!"

Bakugou could only chuckle, putting his hand on her back to pat her as Y/n hugged him. "Yeah, it was great"

He could only stare at her blankly. He knew that she knew, Bakugou could imagine those words coming out of her mouth but knowing that they are in the middle of a hallway with people watching over them, she can't.

"Then that's great!" She said, smiling.

Bakugou just nodded seeing Y/n pull out from the hug and walked towards her circle of friends. He wanted to say to everyone about how much he hated her – he hated her damn attitude, it was completely different from their first stages of dating, but now, it seems that she's been acting up as a yandere.

Y/n always got jealous when other girls talked to him, Y/n began to be manipulative to him, Y/n blackmailed him every time she didn't get what she wanted, Y/n made him insecure, Y/n lied to him and to others.

Y/n.. threatens him that she would go and kill herself with him watching if he did not comply with her every word.

👻

"I love you, Katsuki. Goodnight~" Y/n said as she ended the conversation through their phones. Bakugou could only shut his phone, staying silent this entire time. He felt malice through her words, like a beautiful flower filled with thorns – it hurt like hell. So painful that he can't say those very same words to her.

Thoughts roamed around his mind, did he truly love her? Or was it because of the pressure that his friends gave him? Bakugou can't even call himself lucky for having her, at least not anymore.