𝐈𝐈𝐈

Bakugou hung his head low as he walked towards his classroom, he opened the door but was only met with prying yet concerned eyes. His classmates would stare and whisper while he took a seat.

He could only stay silent, seeing Y/n's desk and chair being empty of her presence yet was filled with bouquets of flowers, gifts, and letters wishing her farewell on the other side.

"Bakugou," Kirishima said, putting his hand onto his shoulder but Bakugou slightly jumped into his seat. It didn't go unnoticed by Kirishima which made him worry even more. "Sorry, I didn't think it would make you feel like that"

"No, no, I'm fine. I'm fucking fine.."

"You do know that you can take the time off class, I can still take notes for you so you can rest. It must be hard having your girlfriend die because of suicide"

"Shut up.." Bakugou's breathing became rapid as his hands shook. He didn't want to hear those words as of now, suicide. If only.. If only he could tell him. "Shut the fuck up.."

"Why is that, Katsuki?~" A familiar cooing voice said, their fingertips tracing his arm. His crimson eyes couldn't help but widen at the sight of the bloody girl in front of him. "Are you scared that he'll know soon? I'll tell him."

Y/n then leaned towards Kirishima and whispered into his ears. "He killed me, he pushed me down the rooftop and then I died. All because of him.." She could only chuckle, looking back at him. "Do you feel guilt slightly getting removed off your shoulders?"

"Bakugou? Bakugou? Yo Bakugou, you good?" Kirishima called out, waving his hands in front of Bakugou to catch his attention. "You look so.. agitated, like you've seen a ghost. I'm really sorry for what I said. Let me make it up to you this lunch? I'll treat you food you like, all on me"

"You really don't have to," Bakugou mumbled, looking at the girl floating in front of him with a smirk plastered on her face.

"It's fine. As long as it would make you feel better"

"Thanks"

👻

Class then started and as usual the teachers were worried about Bakugou, it seemed that his demeanor had become worse than the days prior. He had become more tense and jumpy, sometimes even dozing off in lectures.

"Class dismissed," Aizawa said as he heard the bell go off. The other students then started to stand up but the man could only clear his throat. "Bakugou, you stay. We have something to talk about"

The ash-blonde could only groan as Aizawa walked towards his seat with his arms crossed. "Bakugou, I know it's hard to lose someone very close to you, because I experienced that too. But you're losing focus in your studies, extra curricular activities, almost everything that happens in this school. Take a time off–"

"I don't want to," Bakugou sternly said, but Aizawa could only sigh.

"It's not a suggestion, it's mandatory. I'll print some lectures for you and ask your parents of friends to bring it to you while you rest"

"That's bothersome.."

"I'm just–" Aizawa paused, shaking his head to make himself clear. "We are worried about you, and your well-being"

"...I won't get in trouble for that, won't I?" Bakugou questioned

"No, you won't, because I can mark you as excused. Losing someone is a valid reason, so.."

"I get it. I'll just go to the bathroom," Bakugou said, casually standing up and Aizawa could only stay silent as he watched him walk away.

As Bakugou reached the bathroom, he made sure that no one was there before locking the door. He turned on the faucet and splashed the water onto his face, groaning repeatedly as he could still see Y/n's reflection behind him who was smiling.

"You're not real.. You're not real.. You're not real.. Please, tell me you aren't real.."

"But Katsuki, I am real. I'm here, with you. Also don't make everyone worry, so pay attention to them, okay?"

Bakugou could only shut his eyes as he pulled his hair in extreme frustration. Y/n could only watch him struggle and she was relieved that he took deep breaths only to look at the mirror again but he slapped himself, hard.

"Katsuki!!" Y/n called out, trying to grab his wrists but her hands only passed through him. "Why are you hurting yourself?! Please, I'm begging you! Don't do that!!" At this point, tears were flowing and she sobbed watching him hurt himself even more.

"Why are you.. even here? Shouldn't you be dead already?!" Bakugou yelled, completely snapped.

"Uhm, about that.." Y/n could only smile, chuckling nervously as she fumbled with her fingers.