𝐕

Some muffled noises were heard followed by continuous knocking on his door. Bakugou groaned, keeping his blankets with him and a pillow over his head. Mitsuki deeply sighed as she saw her son's condition.

"Katsuki," she said, trying to speak as softly as ever. "Your father and I are going to work, can you be alright on your own?"

"Mhm," he hummed, not even giving a single damn.

"Oh, alright.. Katsuki, remember that we love you, so so much"

"Don't care," Bakugou said, now sitting up. The older woman can only look worried as she bit her lip in guilt that she can't do anything to help her son yet smiles at him before closing the door behind.

Bakugou stayed silent, looking up at the ceiling, expecting her to be crawling there. He smiled finding her to be gone, yet he wasn't sure if she was truly gone so he went and looked for her. Underneath his bed, inside his closet, the bathroom, underneath his desk.

"Hah.. I'm fucking free.." He huffed a laugh. "I'm not fucking insane, I'm not–!"

"What insane?" Y/n voiced out, making him quickly turn his head. His crimson eyes could only widen as he bolted in fear to look at the hovering figure on his bed, where he laid down earlier.

"You!!"

"Must be really disappointing seeing me again, I'm sorry"

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He exclaimed, trying to hit her yet he only hit the bedsheets.

"Trying to possess you, but since I can't even touch you, I can't do that"

"Bitch," Bakugou rolled his eyes, pacing back and forth in his room thinking. "Leave me alone already, don't make my efforts go to waste with you being here"

"I can't help it!!" Y/n pouted, crossing her arms. "I'm just a spirit who's here because you killed me!!"

The ash-blonde scoffed. "Don't try to fucking gaslight me, you did so much worse than that while you we're still alive."

Y/n stayed silent, now 'standing' to be in the same height as him. "Trust me when I say this but, I want to be gone. I just can't move on yet"

"Then move on. Easy"

"You really won't help me? It's a win-win for the both of us, I will be gone and you will be free"

Bakugou gave her a side glance and sighed. "What the fuck should I do then?"

"Heh, you're that desperate.." She said, with a wide smirk now on her face.