𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

"Do you feel the light reaching out to you already?" Bakugou bluntly asked as he walked home.

"No!" Y/n exclaimed, putting a finger on her chin. "But the rooftop does."

Oh.

"Sorry.."

"It's not your fault! I was wrong too, I was wrong to hurt you. You had all the right to kill me, Katsuki," Y/n said, smiling so gently at him. His hands then went to her face, wanting to caress it but his hands just phased through her.

"Right, you're dead. How can I fucking forget?" Bakugou chuckled awkwardly, but Y/n still looked at him. He could only think, how can a damn angel be so forgiving?

It was silent for a moment, only for a moment before Y/n decided to break it. "About your quiz, I heard you received your score, how did we do?"

Bakugou could only scoff, knowing how she added we. "Well since you're asking, we got the highest score. Maybe we could do this cheating stuff until I go to college for entrance exams," he said but Y/n could only stay still.

"Katsuki, I don't think I can stay for much longer," she said, with an obvious pain in her face. Bakugou paused in his tracks, turning to look at her.

"What?"

"It's.. It's calling out to me"

"Already?"

Y/n could only laugh at his concerned expression. "Why the sad face? Didn't you want this all along?"

"What do you mean?" He questioned. At this point, what was once an angel that he wanted to go to turned into something that he was afraid of. A demon who personally went to visit him from the dark depths of hell.

"I saw your pills by the drawer, the crucifix hidden under your bed, holy water and salt in the bathroom. Even talismans that you know won't work on me," Y/n listed out, looking at him intently. "It seems that it's working now.. So be happy!!"

Bakugou could only stand still, his body unable to move from how he felt. He can't even blame Y/n, the moments that they went through together while she's a ghost just being beside him – it was wrong, he was wrong.

"I'm sorry.."

"Your sorry won't bring me back. I'm all in your head, bitch."

The ash-blonde breathed heavily. Y/n being here felt some kind of a sick joke for him, god, why does this have to happen to him? Him especially. Bakugou was never the type of man who is religious, yet he prayed every single night wishing for her to just disappear out of his life already.

He ran, he didn't know where, he just ran to where the road would take him. Bakugou saw a public bathroom and went to immediately turn on the faucet to wash his face. He looked at himself in the mirror, he looked horrible.

"It's all fine, Katsuki. It's all fucking fine.. at least that's her.. That horrible asshole, is still her"

Bakugou looked down at the pouring water, he shut off the faucet and as he looked at the mirror once again, he could see an eerie reflection of a girl. She looked fine yet her head was bleeding from behind, the exact spot where Y/n had hit her head when she fell.

Fuck.