𝐕𝐈𝐈

"Hagakure?" Aizawa said, holding a pen and a clipboard on his hand, looking straight at his class.

"Here!"

"Bakugou? Absent–"

"Here," a voice said coming from the door and the man took a look to find the ash-blonde guy standing there. Aizawa could only furrow his eyebrows at him, not because he's late but because he came to class a few days earlier than he had expected.

Bakugou could only stand there before Aizawa gave him a reluctant nod to go to his seat, though the man mouthed something to him, Bakugou couldn't even care as he chose to ignore it. Y/n on the other hand just smiled and waved at everyone, knowing that no one else could see her.

👻

"Class, since you all have been good this week. I decided to give you a surprise!!" Kayama said, exclaiming happily. Everyone was excited except for the blonde but they groaned for what she said next. "Surprise quiz!!"

Bakugou could only roll his eyes as the teacher handed them papers to be passed on and as everyone was already answering, he could only grab the paper and skim it. Though, nothing seems to be appearing in his mind. Maybe it was a dumb decision for him to go to class.

"Katsuki," Y/n spoke. "The answer is letter A"

Bakugou held his pen tightly then grabbed a piece of paper and he wrote, how do you know?

"I saw Yaomomo answer it, so as the others"

Even Kaminari?, Bakugou wrote once again.

Y/n could only chuckle. "He answered letter e," he was dumbfounded yet forced himself not to laugh because there are only four options in the question. It was Kaminari after all.

Bakugou felt joy, after not feeling it for so long with Y/n. Weird, was the only word that he knew he felt. Loving a ghost was something he didn't ever expect to happen, the only thing is.. He killed that very same person.

Minutes had passed and the quiz was over, so Bakugou passed it, but as he did so, he glanced at the chair where Y/n used to sit. Y/n was floating around her desk and observed the flowers being placed upon it, Bakugou could see that adoring look on her face, like she was blessed with features of an angel.

Maybe that's how she looks because she's dead.