𝐕𝐈

At some point in life, people would wonder about their past decisions. But for me, how the fuck did it turn into this?! Bakugou could only furrow his eyebrows as he followed the floating girl who is trying to look for a place to have a date.

"What about there?" Y/n pointed out to the park but shook her head. "No, no, we already had a date there.."

"No shit, we didn't," Bakugou said and she just laughed.

"I can still remember it clearly; you were there meeting up with some old friends and I.. followed you, before we were even dating, I think that counts" Y/n smiled, looking around once more. Bakugou could only gasp about how insane she is – yet people around found him to be one as he talked to someone when there's clearly no one.

They had walked for a couple of minutes – only Bakugou since the girl was just floating around, both had reached a small cafe. She got him to enter, and he deeply sighed, taking in the smell of coffee inside which got him a bit relaxed.

Bakugou sat down on the chair by the counter and a strange woman with a hoodie was beside him ordering a caramel macchiato and a slice of cheesecake. Y/n watched Bakugou eying the woman and bit her lip trying to suppress her jealousy, as if trying to stop a raging fire from happening.

'Would Y/n like that too?' Bakugou thought and the barista looked at him, ready to take his order. "I want a slice of cheesecake and caramel macchiato"

"Oh okay"

The ash-blonde just nodded as glanced at the ghost trying to slap the woman but to no avail, she can't do any harm to living people. Her face was red in anger, now from embarrassment, Y/n's eyes started to tear up as she looked at Bakugou.

"W-why did you order the same thing as her?!" She said, wiping her tears. "I thought you were here to help me move on!!" He just stayed silent waiting for the order to be done and as he received it, he mouthed something which made her heart skip a beat.

"For you," Bakugou inaudibly whispered. Y/n smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear as her face blushed.

"Katsuki.."

Bakugou took a piece of cheesecake with his fork and pointed it at his plate, Y/n then phased underneath the counter and opened her mouth to eat the cake, but she couldn't. Though she chewed in the air and laughed awkwardly with an evident pain in her face.

"T-that tasted like nothing, just tell me what it tastes like, can you?"

👻

The sky had started to get darker and colder. The night was inching closer, yet the two just sat on the swing, completely silent until Bakugou decided to break it, noticing that there were no people around.

"So, still feeling like you want to stay here?"

"I don't know, I'm just glad to be here with you right now," Y/n hummed, looking at the cloudy sky trying to hide the moon from within. "At my death ceremony, what did you say? You killed me after all, might as well have a grand speech"

"Nothing. I didn't say anything, in fact I didn't even give a shit about that"

"Katsuki, you were really trying to cover up your atrocious acts. Please don't let it go to waste," Y/n inched closer, her hand about to cup his cheeks and for a second, Bakugou could swear that he felt a warm kiss, yet her face just phased through him.

"Oh, I could see your skeleton!! So cool!!"

"Just shut the fuck up"