The welcoming

Authors note this is my first story so sorry if it's shit but I think some buts in this are cute and some... well let's just say they got a bit out of hand but yeah I ask my friends to read it before hand so most of the stuff in this book is proof read by my friends, ENJOY!
——————————————————————
Tw: smut

Your pov:

"w.c.k.d is good, w.c.k.d is good, w.c.k.d is good." Kept replaying through your head as you slowly awoke from a sleep like state.

At first you thought that you were spinning when you first opened your eyes but it turned out you weren't spinning but moving upwards at an alarming speed then you looked around to see if anything was there but you were alone sitting in an empty cage.

Although you had a note in your hand you slowly unraveled the note being careful not to rip it, once it was open you read it aloud "she's the last one ever" is all that was written in messy handwriting.

You look down to see the long path that you traveled up from then you looked up to see how much further you would be heading then before you know it you came to a fast stop as you reach the end of the tunnel due to the sudden stop you fly back bashing your head on the floor of the cage causing you to pass out.

Newts pov:

The alarm goes off like it does every month to signal the box coming up so all the gladers walk over gathering around it. Gally, Thomas, Minho and Alby lift the metal doors off the top of the box revealing a lifeless body, I jumped down into the box moving the hair off there face.

"It's a girl" I said announcing it to all of the gladers,
"A girl"said Ben, "really" said Minho sounding sarcastic. "What's that, what's that in her hand" gally said, I looked over to her right hand seeing a scrumpled piece of paper, I took it out of her hand and read it aloud to the glade "she's the last one ever" everyone was a bit confused.

After I had read the note out loud the girl started to stir a bit and she looked like she was in pain and went to touch her head but she stoped once she made eye contact with me, my heart skipped a beat realising how beautiful she was but before anyone could say anything she had passed out again.

I looked at Clint and Jeff "what do we do" I said, "bring her to the med-jacks hut"Jeff replied. You scooped your arms under the girl and handed her to Minho since he was standing there and because you knew he was strong so he wouldn't drop her you climbed out of the box and took the girl back from Minho

"do you not want me to carry her" he said "since I have big muscles" he continued. "No it's okay I'll take her and wait with her so you can use your big muscles to gather wood for the bonfire tonight" I said while walking off to the med-jacks hut, you could tell he was annoyed but he still went to help with the bonfire.

Once I arrived at the med-jacks hut I placed her onto one of the medical beds she just looked so peaceful laying there then all of a sudden the girl stirred awake again this time remaining conscious.

Your pov:

As you woke up you could feel a pair of eyes staring at you, you opened your eyes to find a blonde guy he has some muscle to him but not quite enough for them to be super attractive but his face looked kind and soft and his eyes were the most beautiful shade of brown you had ever seen.

You have been making eye contact for about 4 and a half minutes before he decides to speak, "hey, my names newt" his heavy British accent is so attractive making it so hard for you not to blush but you can still feel the warmth in your cheeks.

"Hey newt, I'm y/n" you say, "wow" he says while rubbing the of his neck, you have a bit of a puzzled look on your face "sorry, umm basically I'm a bit shocked cause no one normally remembers their name strait away after waking up and well your beautiful, I mean your names beautiful not that your not beautiful" he explains while a blush spears on his face stuttering over the last few words.