Screams

Quick authors note I just want to say I got a bit bored and this chapter got a bit out of hand and went a bit far but I hope you enjoy it 🥰
——————————————————————
Your pov:

You got up off the bed and went out side to look up at the stars, then you seen Minho running around the glade.

You run up beside him and you run together in silence for a bit then he stops running and he walks over to the middle of the glade a lays down.

You just leave him be cause he walked off and didn't say anything and you think he might just want to be alone so you keep running.

After running a few laps round the glade you stop in the tree line and walk to the very back of the woods and you come across a gorgeous lake the glistens then most wonderful shade of deep blue and it reflects the sky you see the stars and up look up.

Then you hear some rustling in the bush and turn round to see Clint come out of the bushes.

"Oh hey y/n, I didn't know you would be here" he says "it's fine I was just about to leave anyway" you say.

"It's fine you can stay"

"You sure"

"Yeah it's somewhere nice and peaceful to get away from problems back at the glade"

"Thanks"

You sit at the edge of the lake and take your shoes and socks off and dip your feet in the water it's cold but it feels nice.

Clint takes his top, jeans socks and shoes off and he dives into the lake.

You get splashed then look for Clint in the water, you can't see him and he hasn't come up for air "Clint?, Clint, Clint where are you!"

You don't know what to do cause you don't know if you can swim or not and your panicking a lot "CLINT!" You scream and still nothing you take your top and jeans off and jump in to your relief you can swim and you see Clint swimming around neer the bottom of the lake.

You make your way to the surface to get air and Clint pops up beside you, "you bitch why didn't you come up when I shouted on you" you say as you push him away.

"Well I was swimming and I couldn't hear you" he says, "so you dived into the lake and didn't think to tell me then you don't come up for air for about a minute and I panic" you say annoyed "I didn't ask you to panic" he says rolling his eyes "you could have at least said you were going for a swim" you say.

You feel something pull at your feet and drag you under the water, you scream then try and get air before you go fully under the water Clint try's to grab your hand but misses he try's to swim after you, you try to swim up to him.

You look down to see what's holding your ankle and it's a metal thing with a black rubber claw you stop fighting it and bend down and grab a rock that was laying on the sandy floor of the lake and you bash it over and over again trying to get it to release your ankle.

Clint reaches you and helps you back the metal thing with another rock after a few more hits it breaks and you swim up to the top with Clint once you reach the surface you and Clint are gasping for air and you swim to the side and get out of the lake with Clint following right behind you.

Your laying there gasping for air and Minho runs through the bushes and sees you laying there in your bra and panties and Clint in his boxers both of us soaking wet.

He looks at your ankle "what's that" he asks pointing at the rubber claw on your ankle.

"I'm not sure it just grabbed me and pulled me under the water when we were swimming" you reply "is that why you screamed, I heard it from the edge of the woods when I was running around" he says.