First day

Authors note I'm sure you all know what happens now if you've read or watched the maze runner I wanted to put this in because yeah, ENJOY!
——————————————————————
Tw:blood + v*mit, mention of death/SH

Your pov:

That night you can't sleep in your hut cause it feels so new and strange, so you walk out your hut and go over and knock on Minho's door but there's no reply so you open the door and see that he's not inside.

Then you remember that he said he goes out to look up at the stars, you walk out and over to the middle of the glade and see him laying in the grass watching the stars above him.

You walk over and sit beside him playing with the grass, "nightmares" he asks "no it just feels weird"you say as you lay down beside him "why don't we go to my cabin" he says while rubbing your back, "yeah sound good" you say and he help you to your feet and you start walking off.

Once you arrive back at the cabins you see Chuck sitting outside your cabin, he rushes over and hugs you round the waist.

"Hey, Chuck are you okay" you ask while patting his back, "no, the nightmares are to much they feel to real, I don't like it I'm scared" he says while crying, "shh it's okay I'm here nothing can hurt you, it's okay" you say calmly.

He try's to stop crying but he can't stop, "come on Chuck let's go inside, it's getting a bit cold" he breaks the hug and holds your hand while walking into your cabin, you sit with him on the bed, Minho stands in the doorway looking at you and Chuck he smiles then comes and sits beside you.

Chuck snuggles into you still crying, you rub his back and soothe him, after a few minutes he stops crying and just hugs you.

You lean back onto Minho and rest you head on his shoulder while he puts his arm round your waist, you look up at him and stare into his mesmerising eyes and smile he smiles back and kisses your fore head as you drift off to sleep with Chuck.

You wake up in the morning to Minho waking you, "come on we are going to be late" he says, you groan and move Chuck off of you and leave him laying on you bed. 

A few minutes later your sitting opposite Minho eating some toast and fried eggs when Ben walks in and sits right next to you on your right hand side leaving little room then Thomas marched in and done the same on your left side, you tried to ignore them and finish your food but you felt a hand on your upper right thigh.

You looked you at Minho, he was just finishing is fast square of toast. He looked up at you and seen that you didn't look comfortable, "right greenie let's go we don't have long before the maze opens and we need to get you your things" he says while standing up and grabbing your hand to drag you with him "right see you later guys" he says waving at Thomas and Ben.

The second you retched the map room you let out a big sigh of relief, Minho looks at you "what did they do" he asks "nothing it's fine all they did was sit next to me and I found it uncomfortable... and Ben touched me thigh" you say clearly until the last bit witch you mumbled.

"Minho please don't do anything stupid" you say as you look him in the eyes to see the anger filling them. He closes his eyes and shakes his head to get rid of the anger, "okay fine, here" he says while handing you a runner vest, "and follow me to get a weapon of your choosing" he says while walking down a flight of stairs, down here there is an old rusty metal smell and it's pitch black until Minho flips a switch then you can see the metal shelf's that are stuffed with weapons.

You take a small hand knife and a wooden spear with a gold spear head, you stuff the knife into your back pocket trying to hide it and to your luck Minho didn't see you take it, then you strap the spear to your back so you can still run with it.