The desision

Authors note aftermath of last nights events some great fluff! In my opinion and job time yay, ENJOY!
——————————————————————
Minho's pov:

Last night was one of the best nights I ever had in the glade, I dreamt about y/n all night after we fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning to find her sleeping with her head resting on my chest with her hands resting on my abs, she looked so cute just laying there I seen our clothes on the floor and assumed gally and went and got them so no one would know what happened last night.

I lay there for a few minutes then remembered I have to run in the maze today so I gently woke y/n up with a kiss on her fore head, she stirred awake and then looked at me blushing.

"Sorry for waking you but I have to run in the maze today" I said "it's okay" she said in a cute morning voice "I have to try the jobs today anyway" she continued while sitting up. "Good luck" I said while getting out of bed and starting to get dressed she got up and done the same "just in case anyone asked I let you sleep in my bed and I slept since your cabins not built yet" I said and she nodded.

Your pov:

Minho walked out of his cabin and went to get breakfast while you combed through your hair you noticed all your hickeys so you tried to cover them with your jumper then but then you could just say it was a dare.

You walked out the cabin walking towards the homestead to get some thing to eat you walked in and everyone's eyes fell on you, you tried to ignore everyone and went up to frypan to get food he gave you a tray with pancakes and bacon and you turned round and went to sit at an empty table.

You were sitting eating then gally came to sit next to you, "your working with me first today" he said "well at least I have one one to talk too" you replied you sat and talked for a bit more while you finished your food.

Alby came over and said that you were working with the builders then the tack-hoes then after lunch you would be working with the med jacks till dinner today and tomorrow you would be with the slicers then the cooks till lunch after lunch you will have a speed and strength test till dinner and then there will be a meeting to decide where you will be placed.

Shortly after you finished eating gally took you over to the builders to start work for the day, gally brings you over to a space next to Minho's cabin "this is where your cabin will be getting built" he says, you nod and help them start building it.

After about three and a half hours Zart comes over and collects you cause it's time for you to work with the tack-hoes you wave bye to gally and walk off with zart, he takes you to the gardens and hands newt some seeds and tells you to help newt plant them.

Your planting the seeds with newt when he asks "how was building" "it was okay, just don't think I'm very good with a hammer" you say you talk a bit more then before you know it, it's time for lunch.

Lunch is grilled cheese and salad, you take your tray off frypan, you turn round to see that there are no empty tables but gally see's you and waves you over, you walk over and sit next to him.

As you were eating your salad you could see gally looking at your grilled cheese, you look up at him "can I have it" he asks "please" he begs "your not getting it, I'm also hungry" you say, he rolls his eyes "it was worth a shot at least" he says.