Confessions

Authors note: I think this is cute until a certain point then it goes a bit off sorry, ENJOY!

Your pov:

The next morning when you woke up you were still in Newts arms in the same spot you fell asleep on the bed in the med-jack hut.

A few minutes passed and Newt started to stir you hugged him tighter and he woke up and hugged you back "thank you y/n for staying the night it helped a lot" he says with a big smile you don't reply you just kiss him on the cheek and you both blush.

You hear your stomach growl and you realised that you hadn't eaten dinner or had a proper lunch yesterday.

You check the time on your watch and it's 5 minutes to 7. "Breakfast is in 5 minutes I'm going to head over and get some do you want me to bring you anything" you say "please if that's okay my ankle is still really sore" he says "okay I'll be back in 10 minutes" you say and then you get up and leave the room.

You walk into the homestead and see the runners sitting down at a table and finishing off there breakfast, you ignore them and run up to fry.

"Hey, fry could I get breakfast for me and Newt please it's only 2 minutes early" you ask "I suppose it's only 2 minutes and you both didn't have dinner" he says while handing you two trays, "thanks fry" you say and walk off back to the med-jack hut.

You walk through the door and see Newt sitting up waiting on you, you give him his trey and you sit on the bottom of the bed with yours, none of you talk while eating cause your both so hungry.

After you both have finished you take the treys back to fry and run back to Newt, your cuddling on the bed when he winces in pain.

"When did you last take a pain killer" you ask "yesterday after I woke up" he says "okay I'll get you another one" you say as you go to find them. Once you found them you handed him a glass of water and two tablets.

"Thanks y/n, but I'm still sorry you have to do this, I feel like such a burden I shouldn't have been so selfish" he says as he sheds a tear "Newt you are not a burden I am doing this because I want to and your not selfish you were just in pain." You smile and snuggle back into him.

A few minutes later Alby walks in with Clint following him, "Newt you are on bed rest for 3 weeks and you will need someone to help you do things for a while, I was going to ask Clint to do it but if you prefer I think y/n might want to help instead" he looks at you and you smile then you look up at newt "if you want me to help I will but I won't be offended if you chose Clint after all he is a mad-jack" you say with a giggle at the end.

"I would prefer if y/n helps I trust her more, no offence Clint" newt says. Clint nods and walks out of the room.

"Okay y/n, this means you can't run for 3 weeks maybe more depending on newts condition and you will be a temporary med-jack for that time being" Alby says before walking out.

"Y/n I'm sorry you can't run" newt says looking down "newt it's okay spending my time here with you is way better plus basically no work for me now" you say smiling.

"Y/n I don't know how to say this but I like you" newts says blushing a lot, "I like you too silly" you say as you go to kiss his cheek he turns to face you and you kiss his lips you don't pull back but instead you part your lips slightly allowing the kiss to heat up you lips move in sink for a few minutes then you have to break away to breath for a bit.

You move your self on top of newt so your straddling him and lean back in for another kiss then newt licks your bottom lip and you let his tongue inside your mouth, you both kiss like this for about ten minutes only breaking away for air every so often.