~011

Charlie knew how things were and she knew it wasn't easy. Charlie knew how things had happened with her dad, her sister. And all the drama of what she had been through. And Charlie knew that she just wanted it to all be okay.

Charlie sat in bed and looked to see Grace as she walked in and got into bed next to her and smiled. "I'm tried. I don't want to go to school. Budgen is on my back about some stupid essay and it's cold," she said.

Charlie looked to her twin and chuckled. "Oh I hear you there. At least things aren't as messy as it was."

Grace smile. "Are you okay?"

Charlie looked to her and nodded. "Yeah I'm okay. I mean things are hard. And I know it's not easy. But I don't know. My head is a mess," she said.

Grace looked to her and smiled. "We will be okay. We have been through hell. And we will survive it," she said as Charlie looked to her and smiled.

Charlie knew that Grace was right and it wasn't easy. Charlie knew that she wanted to move on from what she had been through. And it wasn't easy.

Charlie knew that she wanted a normal life. She wanted to try and keep it that way. But she knew how she had Max Tyler in her mind and she hated it.

"We will be okay," Grace said as Charlie smiled.

****

Charlie got to school. She looked to see Max and smirked as she stood in the hallway. Max walked over to Charlie. He looked to her. "Charlie how are you?" He asked.

Charlie looked to him and smiled. "I'm fine sir thank you," she said as she took a sip of the water she had.

She knew how they had a connection and she couldn't get her head around it. "I'm glad. I know how you have been through a lot. And I want you to know I am here for you. You're a good person. And if you need anything, I am here to help you. It will be okay. And you will work it out and be okay," he told her.

Charlie looked to him and smiled. "Thank you sir. That means a lot. It really does. I'll be okay i always am," she said as she walked off as max looked to her and smiled.

****

Charlie sat in the common room. She looked to see Tom as he walked in. He smiled as he looked to his daughter.

"Hey. How are you doing? I wanted to see how you and your sister are doing. I just want to be your dad. And I want to do things right for both of you," Tom said.

Charlie looked to him and smiled. "I know that you blame yourself dad. But it's not your fault. You're a good dad. And we will be okay with it. This is not your fault," she said as Tom smiled.

Charlie knew how things weren't easy. But could she overcome it all?