Chapter 3🤍🖤

when i got back home i changes into a cute black crop top that had lace on it and some cute fuzzy black monster high pants and took off all of my makeup, after it was all off i jumped onto my bed and quickly fell asleep.

2pm
holy shit i woke up late, i went onto my phone and saw i text from johnnie "are we still going to the bar tn?" he asked, i replied "yeah ofc what time?" he quickly replied "7?" i sent a thumbs up emoji. i went to doordash and ordered chick-fil-a. while i was waiting for my food i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, i heard a knock on my door and i went to get my food, i brought my food to my room and i turned on my tv while i ate.

Now it's 4pm. i was bored out of my mind so i paused my show and face timed johnnie, it was really hard to get myself to do it but i eventually did. "hey y/n, wsp" "heyy i'm just rlly bored" i cringed at myself when i said that "oh same, do u have a pc by chance?" he asked i smiled "yeah i do" he looked happy to see that i did "oh cool! do you wanna play dead by daylight?" i nodded my head and went to my pc, we got into a game and we played. i heard johnnie start screaming "WHAT HAPPENED" i said "HES CHASING MEE" i giggled  "COME SAVE ME  Y/N" i hid from the killer waiting for him to leave than i revived johnnie.

we played until 6 until we realized we have to get ready "okay bye johnniee" "byee y/n cya" he hung up and i started to get ready i already had my outside planned, a red dress with my doc martins and some jewelry.

once i got changed i did my makeup and hair, it was now 6:52 so i got into my car and drove to the bar, i got there at exactly 7:00 i walked in and saw a lot of new faces, i walked around until i finally found johnnie, he was standing next to this...

once i got changed i did my makeup and hair, it was now 6:52 so i got into my car and drove to the bar, i got there at exactly 7:00 i walked in and saw a lot of new faces, i walked around until i finally found johnnie, he was standing next to this guy with a mullet and cool clothes and a really pretty short girl wearing a dress similar to mine, she was really pretty making me feel a little insecure. Johnnie noticed me and walked over to me "heyy y/n" i smiled "heyy i had fun earlier" "me tooo" he said, it got awkward rlly fast until he spoke up "oh let me introduce you to my friends" he went over to the girl "this is tara,jakes girlfriend" she waved at me and smiled "your so gorgeous" i said, she said ty and that i was to, then johnnie went over to the boy "this is jake my bsf" he awkwardly waved at me and i smiled, than johnnie introduced me to them, "this is y/n, i met her a few days ago but she's really sweet" i got butterflies when he said that, "let's go get shots!!" tara said, i agreed with her and we went over to the bartender to get drinks, we all took a shot, than another, then more. i was already wasted and me and tara started to really get along, i could tell me and her we're gonna be bestfriends, i really wanted to tell her about johnnie but i was scared she might tell him so i stayed quiet.

We all got margaritas and sat at a booth, me and tara were talking while johnnie and jake were too, "let's go dance!!"tara said, i agreed and we went out to the dance floor, we started dancing and i could see johnnie looking at me from the corner of my eye, "i think johnnie might like u" tara said "wait really?" i felt so happy but i didn't know if he did for sure, "he never seems that happy around other girls" tara explained i smiled and she noticed, "so do you like him back" i looked at her and my face turned pink "um idk" she giggled "well if you do just try to take it slow, it takes some time for him to rlly trust someone" i listened to her advice and replied "thanks, i rlly do think i like him" she smiled "okay let's dance now" we both giggles and started dancing again.