Chapter 6 -𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨🔮

Johnnie turned on his camera and introduced me, "hey everyone, today we have a special guest. Y/N" i waved at the camera and smiled "today we're gonna do eachothers makeup!" he yelled, i giggles and nodded my head. "so who starts first?" i asked, he looked at me and said "you can do my makeup first!" i nodded and got my makeup bag, i put his hair behind his ears and got my primer, i applied it on his face. "AHHH ITS COLD" he yelled, i giggled as i rubbed it in, i then got my concealer and put it on his blemishes and his eye bags, we were talking during the whole process. I grabbed my beauty blender and gently patted it on his face, i could see him slightly start to blush and i smirked a little. I put a little powder on his face, "wtf is that" johnnie questioned me, "it's powderrr" i giggled, i then put blush, eyeliner and mascara((i don't wanna be boring, i have no idea what to do)).

He started doing my makeup, he did all the basics yk, he started doing my eyeliner and mascara. He gently grabbed my chin to raise my head up, i got butterflies and started blushing but you couldn't tell from the makeup. After we finished he did his outro and turned his camera off, we looked at eachother and started giggling non-stop.
does he like me?
probably not
why would he
but what if he does
idk
i wish he did
i feel safe around him
i want to always be with him
ew
i need to stop
i'm being cringe
"y/n??" shit i zoned out "sorry i zoned outt" he giggled "it's okay" i smiled "sooo what do u wanna do noww" he thinks for a second "don't u have a pool?" shit shit shit "yeah" shit shit shit "hm would u wanna swim?" he asked "yeah sure, i have some shorts u can swim in". I got up and handed him the shorts, than i looked for a swim suit, i only had bikinis, shit. I grabbed a black bikini and went to the bathroom, i put it on and i couldn't stop looking at my body.

𝐓𝐖!! 𝐒𝐇
i wish my stomach was flatter
why is my rib cage so big?
but most importantly, i have scars all down my thighs, shit.
johnnie knocked on the door "hey you okay?" shit "yeah" i opened the door, i was scared johnnie would judge me. "you look good" he said looking me up and down, until he saw my scars, i could tell me saw but he tried not saying anything "ty" i replied. We headed out to the pool, "y/n get in!", i giggled "no you first" i pushed him into the pool and giggled, he got up and pulled me in, i screamed and fell in. "i'm actually gonna kill u johnnie" i said splashing him and giggling, he started splashing me back "STOPPPPP" i yelled jokingly, we both started laughing again and began swimming. "omg johnnie" i giggled "wsp?" he replied, "we should play mermaids!" he looked at me in disbelief "um no"  so rude "um yes" i replied giggling "ugh fine", i started cheering and we played mermaids, mostly giggling the whole time.

after like 20-30 minutes we both decided we wanted to get out. We went back inside the house and i grabbed us towels, "johnnie you can wear some of my clothes, just look in my dresser or closet" i said smiling, he nodded and started looking in my dress for clothes and went to the bathroom to change, while he was changing i changed into a comfy outfit.

 We went back inside the house and i grabbed us towels, "johnnie you can wear some of my clothes, just look in my dresser or closet" i said smiling, he nodded and started looking in my dress for clothes and went to the bathroom to change, while he...

it was about 8:58 now so we just layed on my bed watching tiktok until johnnie got a notification i looked over to see who it was, it was jake.

Jake: bro where are you
Johnnie: i'm still with y/n
Jake: are y'all dating?
Johnnie: nope
Jake: do you like her
Johnnie: jake chill
Johnnie turned his phone on dnd and kept watching tiktok,
"hey are you staying the night again?" he looked over at me "is it okay if i do?" he asked, i obviously couldn't say no, god the way he was looking at me made me wanna get down on my knees and- "yeah ofc you can" he smiled  and nodded "thanks for letting me stay, i've had alot of fun" i got butterflies and smiled "ofc johnnie, i've had a lot of fun too" i smiled and i noticed johnnie looking at my lips, i started staring at his too and we both slowly leaned in, he put his hand on my waist as i layed my hand on his cheek, our noses were literally touching and before we kissed he asked "may i?" i nodded and he layed his lips on mine.

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐅 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀