Chapter 4🧛‍♀️

I was completely wasted at this point, now me and johnnie are hanging out while Jake and tara were tg, i think johnnie was a lot more sober then me and it kinda embarrassed me, but me and him were just having a conversation about music and movies, i couldn't keep what tara said out of my head, does he really like me? there's no way, while i was thinking abt this i was zoned out until i heard johnnie "y/n" i realize i was blankly staring at him "omg i'm so sorry i spaced out" he giggled and said it's okay i laughed a little too. "how are we gonna get home?" i asked, johnnie obviously didn't think abt that before coming, "um idk, we're all pretty drunk" he said giggling "well u seem sober enough" i said giggling "yeah i guess so, jake and tara can get an uber and i'll drive you home" he smiled. my face turned red and i smiled trying to play it off but i think he noticed because he started smiling too.

about an hour later we were all ready to go, me and johnnie went outside walking to his car, i was still pretty wasted so i would stumble here and there but johnnie was making sure i wouldn't fall or anything, we made it to his car and he opened the door for me, i instantly got butterflies and smiles while getting into the car, he shut the door than went to the other side to get in. once he got in we had a conversation about our childhoods, i almost broke down crying i felt so bad for him. we finally got to my house, i didn't want this night to end i looked over to johnnie "wanna come inside?" he smiled and nodded, i brought him to my bedroom "your rooms rlly cool" "thank youuu i've been working on it" i smiled and sat onto my bed and patted next to me signaling for him to sit next to me, "wanna watch a movie?" he nodded, i remember him saying he likes the crow so i turned it on, i saw him smile than look at me.

i got under the blanket because it was cold in my room "you can get under to if ur cold" i smiled, he took a second but eventually did. about 20 minutes later i felt his head fall onto my shoulder, i looked down and saw him sleeping, he was so cute, everything about him was perfect. I tried to keep watching the movie but i couldn't stop admiring johnnie, i eventually fell asleep too.

(10 AM)
i woke up and felt johnnies arm around my waist i smiled and decided not to wake him up, i just watches tiktok for a while but i couldn't stop thinking about what's happening right now, i texted Helena and sent her a picture of johnnie on me and she instantly spammed my phone.

Helena: OMG
Helena: IS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING
Helena: IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU Y/N!!
Y/N: IKKK THIS IS CRAZY
i randomly got the urge to play with his hair, it was risky but his hair looked so soft so i put my hand on his hair and started playing with it, i was watching tiktok not really paying attention and i turn over to see johnnie awake, i was so scared so i just pulled my hand away and he giggled "why'd you stop" he said pretending to frown, i giggled and started to play with his hair again. This was actually the best moment in my life and i started to think i might be in love with him.  it was silent until he finally spoke up "what time is it?" i looked at my phone "uh 10:40" he looked at me in relief "okay, i gtg at like 1:30" he said, i smiled at him and nodded my head, he laid his head into my neck, i could feel him breathing on my neck and i got butterflies.