Chapter 10🖤💋

i drove to the party and texted tara that i was almost there. i finally arrived and knocked on the door, i was greeted by tara

 i finally arrived and knocked on the door, i was greeted by tara

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(this is the dresss)

"OMG Y/N YOU LOOK HOT ASF" i giggled and smiled "tysm you do too!!!" she was wearing her Snooki dress, it was so pretty on her and made her body look so good. "let's go take shots" i grinned and followed tara to the drinks, me and her took 4 shots until i saw johnnie walking over to me "JOHNNIEEEE" i yelled obviously drunk, he giggled and stood next to me, i pulled him into a tight hug "i missed you johnnieeee" he giggled again "i missed you too y/n" i smiled at him.

after like an hour i was no where close to sober, i was alone with johnnie now but i kept saying stupid shit, "johnnie guess what" he looked at me and nodded his head "i saw the youtube video of u doing chubby bunny with bryan stars" i said uncontrollably laughing, he started laughing with me but he seemed kind of embarrassed but i was to drunk to even notice, "hey can we go upstairs?" he nodded and i led him to the bathroom, i shut the door and kissed him, he kissed me back and we made out for like 3 minutes, my whole body was leaned against him and i could feel him slowly getting hard on my thigh, i pulled away from the kiss and smirked, i reached my hand down to his pants but he stopped me, "woah y/n your way to drunk right now for this" i rolled my eyes and walked back downstairs and took another shot, i felt someone tap on my shoulder and i turned around to see a tall man with curly brunette hair and green eyes, he was really cute. "hey you're stunning" i smiled and blushed "thank you, your quite good  looking yourself" i replied smiling, i could see johnnie from the corner of my eye, he looked really pissef off like he was about to kill someone, i tried not to pay much attention tho and i tried talking to this guy.
Me and him went upstairs to a guest bedroom, he pushed me against the wall and started kissing me, he started sliding my dress down until the door slammed open, it was johnnie "leave her the fuck alone can't you see that she's wasted?!" i just stood there in shock, "bru just get out we're busy" the man replied, johnnie started grinding his teeth until he jumped on the man punching him in the face multiple times, i just stood there in shock not knowing what to do, it was kinda hot how overprotective johnnie was over me tho, jake came running in pulling johnnie off of him "johnnie wtf was that?!" jake yelled but johnnie seemed unphased and just stared at me "you okay y/n?" johnnie asked i nodded my head and bit my lip, jake looked really confused until he finally caught on, he ran back to tara probably just to tell her what happened. "let's get out of here, johnnie mumbled grabbing my hand, i followed him to my car, "i'm driving your way to drunk" he said while opening the door for me, i got in and put my seatbelt on, "we're going to my house" johnnie said, i just nodded and smiled.