Chapter 11💿🤍

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

we made it to johnnie's after like 10 minutes, he helped me out of the car and opened the door for me, i was stumbling because i was still drunk, i almost tripped and he caught me.
We got inside and he layed me on his bed "you look uncomfortable, i'll get you some clothes to wear" he looked in his dresser and pulled out a mcr shirt and some pajama pants, he threw them on the bed and left the room, i quickly changed and told him that he can come in now, he walked in and his hair was messy but he still managed to look good, he layed next to me and i put my arm around him, he looked shocked but he smiled and put an arm around me too, he kissed my cheek and i slowly started drifting to sleep

I woke up still in his arms and i looked around his room not remembering going to sleep there, i felt him slowly wake up and i looked back over at him, his hair was messy but still looked so cute, i kissed his head and said "good morningg" he smiled and hugged me, i wish i could just be in his arms forever he's so warm and comforting. He looked up at me and kissed my cheek, i smiled and started playing with his hair, he looked like he enjoyed it so i didn't stop. We watched tiktok on his phone for about an hour and then we just randomly started having a conversation about music and stuff like that. Jake randomly came into johnnie's room "hey johnnie, and y/n? i didn't know u we're here, anyways do yall want anything from mcdonald's?" "uh yeah, can i get 10 piece chicken nuggets and a dr pepper" johnnie replied, jake nodded and looked over to me, "i'm not hungry" i said smiling "are you sure? you haven't ate last night either" i nodded my head and told him i'm good so he just nodded and walked out and johnnie quickly looked back over at me, "why aren't you eating?" i looked back over at him "i'm just not hungry right now i'll eat later" i said smiling, he looked at me kind of suspicious and sad and we just looked back over to his phone.

Jake came back in with johnnie's food and walked back out, johnnie started eating and i just sat there on my phone, i could feel him looking over at me but i just stayed staring at my phone, "are you sure your not hungry? you can have some of my food" i looked over at him "no johnnie i'm good, thank you tho" he looked at me sad but kept eating. When he stopped eating he layed his head on my shoulder, i smiled and kept watching tiktok, i'm starting to think i actually love him, he treats me so well and he's such a good person. I put my phone down and put my hand on johnnie shoulder so he'll look up at me, i smiled and stared at his lips, i guess he noticed because he leaned in and kissed me, the kiss felt so magical and i'm so glad i get to do this with him, we kept kissing and he put his hands around my waist, one of my hands was on his jaw and the other on his chest, bro literally just fuck already😍, i felt his hand slowly go up to my boob and i smirked, he pulled away from the kiss "may i" he said in a sexy voice i swear this man has put a spell on me cause WHATT, i nodded and we leaned back into the kiss this time with his hand on my boob, we kept kissing until i lifted up my shirt and i saw johnnie smirk, we leaned back into the kiss and i felt johnnie feeling all over my body, one thing lead to another and now he's on top of me, we're both undressed and enjoying our selves, i could feel him going in and out of me, when he finished he layed next to me and we cuddled. "i think i love you y/n" my face turned red when i heard him say that, i wonder if he actually has feelings for me "i love you too johnnie"

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋💋💋