JUSTICE

Sincere's Game: Chapter 4

Justice

"How about we introduce ourselves now? I'll go first, my name is-" 

The African American guy with the puffed chest and strong-looking physique stood up from the circle.

"Noo, hold on." Number #7 hated the boredom of having to take turns introducing themselves.

Gabriella was relieved, she looked up to the sky. Oh, thank you! 

"I think we should do something different."

The players look at him sully.

"What do you think we should do?" Player #6 scratched his head.

"I think it's best if everyone plays cards."

"Cards?"

"Yeah, playing cards. It will be fun for the group, and everyone can open up more."

Number #7's deep voice pushed the idea even further.

"I see what you mean." Number #6 replied.

"Does anyone want to play cards with me? I don't really know any games, but I can try my best."

"I'll play!" Number #1 shouted. That was quick. She really was bored huh. Gabriella thought.

"I'll join in too!" shouted Number #10. Omar was his name.

And with a very tone-deaf statement, player #2 got up and muffled, "I'll play." stood up, and walked over to their group.

After that, everyone started playing cards with one another. Gabriella happened to play with Sincere and Number #4, Amy. While Number #3, Number #6, and Number #8, or Daisy, Christopher, and Arthur played together.

Table by table, they would move seats so that they were facing across from each other at the tables. 

Players would go enjoy snacks from the snack table, and several players went to the restrooms. The door to the classroom would be left open as a result. 

Overall, the players opened up more, and had a nice time away from the stress.

"What do you think Eve?" Beckoned the gamemaster. 

Eve was a codename, given to the admin watching over the game. The blonde woman was chewing gum, with her arms crossed, up against the side of the wall next to the door. As she was leaning against the wall with one foot on the wall and the other on the floor to balance her.

"What do you want?"

"Don't you think Number #7 is a leader?"

"I don't have any say in this." She countered.

"Cmon! Who do you think is the smartest here?" The gamemaster exaggerated.

Eve formed a bubble from the bubble gum she was chewing on. It popped momentarily and she responded, "I don't care. Probably number #5, she looks nice." Though, her thoughts were completely different from her words. There's no such thing as the word smart, only people who are dumb think that way. And in fact, there is one person Eve, or the admin has in mind. From the very beginning of the game. 

Sincere...

"One hour remaining!" Shouted out an administrator. Actually, it was a new administrator, who looked very serious and confident at his job.