Chapter 13

Rishabh's POV:
Today, I have to confess my feelings to Riya, no matter what happens. What? Aryan! Rishabh shouldn't be jealous anyway, they've are just good friends... but Riya never laughs with me.

Author's POV:
Rishabh's eyes had turned red with anger. He had become extremely jealous.

Aryan's POV:
Oh finally, today I will be able to talk to Riya and I think I should tell her my feelings...

"Riya, actu-"

wait, who is she in that white saree? Who is crying there? I think I should go and see... Vaishali wore a white saree once, I hope it's not Vaishali crying...

Riya's POV:
Where is Aryan going? Anyway, Pratha and Garv Bhai haven't arrived yet. Where could they be? Oh, Rishabh...

"Hey, Risha-" Aah! Rishabh held my hand tightly, his eyes completely red. Is he angry with me? But why?

"Rishabh, what's wrong that you're holding my hand... Rishabh... let go of my hand!" I yelled at him.

I pulled my hand away.

"Are you -" I was about to yell at him, but I stopped when I looked at the place...

The place is so beautiful, like heaven. It was decorated with roses and tulips...

"Beautiful..." I said.

Pratha's POV:
He's asking me like a fool, seriously! When I asked for help here, obviously he should give me an idea.

"Sing a song, please..." I said with a fake smile.

"Oh, you liked my voice, nice..." Garv said.

"No, actually, you know, when people hear someone singing badly, they'll come here..." I said.

"Oh, hello! My voice is the best. Maine tumhe introvert kya bol diya tum toh mera hi majak bana rhi ho..." Garv said.

"Okay, sorry. Now please do something, call someone..." I said.

"Not bad, huh? Spending 10-15 minutes locked in a room with me, you've become smart..." Garv said.

Monika's pov:
The hell, Riya is still here! Who did I lock in the room? Oh God, if that waiter opens the door and someone asks him who told him to lock it, and he reveals my name in front of everyone, then... no, I think I need to leave from here right now...

Rishabh's POV:
Oh Rishabh, what the hell are you doing? How could I hurt her? You're mad, Rishabh. I was thinking about how I behaved with her, but then my eyes fell on her... Awww, my little angel is happy. She's smiling... Wait, she's smiling with me. Oh God, her smile makes me happy.

"Rishabh, why did you bring me here?" Riya asked.

"First, tell me, are you happy with... m-me?" I asked her.

"What?" Riya asked.

"Just tell me the answer..." I asked her in a sweet tone.

"Yes, I am... I am very happy wi-with you," Riya said while closing her eyes.

I didn't say a word, I just kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes. Her cheeks turned red. She didn't say a single word, but her eyes did. I didn't break eye contact. I can feel that she loves me as I do.

Garv's POV:
I call Riya. But my mind and my whole attention were towards Pratha... Her saree looks so beautiful. I was noticing her saree when suddenly I remembered a past chat.

Past....
_______________________________________
Note : Here's the chat between Riya and Garv about Pratha....

Chat mein koi mistake ho jaye toh maaf kar dena....👉👈