Chapter 8

Holy shit I had no idea. It's been almost 4 years since I've started this book. I feel like a crappie deadbeat writer. I told myself that I would never leave a book unfinished, yet it still happened. Well, im going to keep updating. :)

//At the party//

Y/N'S 3RD P.O.V .

Judging by the look of the demon in front of you, he must be Valentino, one of the Vees.

Valentino picked up, and your hand kissed it, "Well hello there, I can see why Vox has likes you." He said, smirking. This jester seemed to pass of Vox.

Vox took Valentino's hand and pulled him aside, making sure I wouldn't hear their conversation.

Vox looked at Valentino with an angry look. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He quietly yelled.

Valentino scoffed, "Introducing 6 to that lovely lady." He replied.

"I don't need you squabbling around thinking you know everything. She is just a nobody." He said, making sure Valentino gets the message.

"Oh, come on, my flat face friend, don't be like that. I know what's really going on." He said, giving Vox another wide smirk.

This seemed to tik off Vox even more. "You have no idea what you're talking about." He continues. "Go bother someone else." He said, pointing into another direction.

'Do they not realize I can still hear them.' You thought watching them argue with each other.

Valentino sighed "Alright Vox, I leave you to your... ways, but if you need a room, I have you covered." He said, chuckling at the TV demon.

"You and I have nothing more to say. " Vox said, leaving Valentino alone.

You watched as the two split up into different directions. While Vox was moving away from you. Valentino was moving towards you.

As Valentino walked up to you, he then spoke. "You'll have to excuse my electrical friends' behavior. He's not very good at this." He said, looking down at you.

Valentino started to smile. " You know, if you want to make some real money and be famous." He continued."I can get you a role in my porn studio, " he said, holding you close.

"Oh no, thank you, that's definitely not going to happen," you said, pulling away from him.

Valentino took out a lighter and what appears to be a cigarette holder. "Why not yull be famous and loved... well, love in the sense." He laughed, lighting the end of the cigarette holder and taking a puff.

You wanted to let this demon know that you are absolutely not interested in his offer. "That's an interesting offer, but no thanks." You said, hoping he would leave you a lone.

He sighed as red smoke came out of his mouth, forming heart-shaped patterns. "That's really too bad," he continued. "Such wasted potential of a pretty face," he said. Walking off

"Jeez, is everyone here a bunch of assholes?" You said to yourself. Of course, just standing there wasn't doing yoy any good. So you decided to walk around.

As you looked around, you could see many different lavish things. It's definitely a place for rich people famous demons.

There was a bar with many demons drinking and haveing A Good time. There was also a place with food. The food seemed very out of the ordinary. Definitely rich people people food. Nothing like you've ever eaten.

You felt out of place being here while everyone else was having a good time. As much as you like snooping around, you feel as if this was nothing more the. Just some lavish party with drugs and stripers.

You start to back away looking for a bathroom until you bump into a familiar face.

It was Vox, he looked at you "your still here, I thought you would have left by now," he said with little to no tone in his voice.

This time, you knew what to say, you where done with this flat faced asshole.
"Yeah, I actually was planning on leaving," you said.

He looked straight at you, both of your eyes locked, "what, you think you're better than this party?" His tone was more serious. This actually terrified you. Was he going to hurt you just because you were leaving?

You didn't want this demon to get the wrong idea. That could get you hurt. "That's not what I-" Before you couldn't finish, you were cut off by Vox laughing.

"I was just joking, I don't actually care what someone like you thinks." He said, smirking at you. I seemed he was waiting for some sort of reaction.

You didn't want to give in to this dumb TV head's so-called jokes, "Ok then, I'll just be leaving now." You said getting read to walk off to the entrance.

You noticed how Vox's face changed from a smirk to a more defeated look. It was as if he didn't expect you to react like that. You then heard a sigh. "If you want, you and I could have a drink on the top level." He said, putting his hands behind his back and looking away from you.

Is he inviting you to the V.I.P. section of the building. "Uh, really?" You said, shocked at what he asked you.

He scoffed, "Or not, many demons low lives would kill from your position." He said as he tried to look unbothered by your reaction.

You let out a small sigh. "Sure, I'll join you, Vox." You expected. As Vox turned around to show you the way you could have sworn, you've seen him smile.

You both walk up the stairs, and you start to see less and less of the people from the party. You both walk into a hallway where the end has 2 big doors. You were struck at seeing all the shiny objects and weird looking plants.

Vox takes a quick slight Glace at you, then back at the Doors, which he then pushes them open.

As you walk in, you can see the lounge area as well as a bar. There was also a red and white short robot near the door.

I guess I'll just end this chapter here hehe, anyways I can't wait for episodes 5 and 6 to come out the 25. The show is great.

Also I have a small rant, WHY TF IS WATTPAD TO GLITCHY NOW, I keep getting into problems that I've never had before such as all my writing truing into Bold or Italics without me doing anything. It's Hella annoying.

Another thing is how when I'm typing something or specifically using auto correct it starts to scroll up randomly causing me to lose my place or even move a whole sentence without copying or pasting.

And ANOTHER one is when I type something good and when I look back onto it a bunch of letter are randomly missing. Like why is wattpad so sucky.

Anyways, as always

Love you all <3

Word count: 1163