Chapter 6

*Cough cough, kind of forgot about the plot of this book... just bear with me..*

//Dawn, your house//

Y/N Second P.O.V.

-

You woke up feeling like shit. You felt as if you had a hang over.  You don't even drink.
You completely forgot what happened yesterday.
(Or last year if you know what I mean....)

You swung your self up, you feel like a freaking ball. Guess that's how you're going to work.

You look at the time, then the sad calendar on your bedside table. It's Sunday. You're off on a Sunday.

"Yes!" You pushing a fist in the air like a child. "I can't wait to sleep in all day, all by my self" you spoke to soon.

You heard a knock on the door you could believe the audacity this demon has to ruin your day off. You groaned, not wanting to get up, luckily however, you didn't change out of your clothes from yesterday. Something about you being to lazy.

You got up stretching you back out. You could hear another knock. You sighed.
As you walked out the door. You took your sweet time. You opened the door thinking it's the manger of your apartment, but instead it was a smaller demon.

It looked up and spoke "your invited to a private party at the studio. Vox is Expecting you." He said heading you a really nice letter.

You grabbed the letter, "uh where even is the-" The demon walked away. "HEY WAIT- what a suck up." You dragged your head back inside and closed the door. The letter was actually pretty smooth. It was a darker pink with red dots. You inspected it closer to see that it was blood and not poke dots. Who's blood is this you wondered.

You opened the letter to see fancy words.

-----------------------------------

𝕿𝖔: 𝖄/𝕹

𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖓𝖛𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕺𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖆𝖙 10:00𝖕𝖒.

𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖆𝖘 𝖁𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖔, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖁𝖔𝖝.

𝕴𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌, 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝕭𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗.

𝕱𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖋 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖚𝖑𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖆𝖎𝖗.

𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒: 𝖁.𝖁.𝖁.

----------------------------------

You didn't understand Vox's new obsession with you. It was kind of creepy if you where honest, but keep talking like tha and you just lis your head.

Overlords are powerful demons, they get what they want with no exceptions. That includes You.

I didn't want to think about the reason on why you shouldn't go, because your afraid of what He would think.

I'm not good enough?

I treat you nice and this is the thanks I get?

God why must this be so difficult to comprehend. Why can't you say No?

Maby its survival instinct, this new world is a jungle full of killer's. You don't want to become there next victim.

You set the letter down. Giving it 9ne final glance. You felt a wave of disturbing thoughts of, well... anything.

You walk to the closet to see the sad view of almost no clothes.

So you are expected to go to a party today and here you are, with no clothes and on a waitress wadge. This is going to be very difficult. You thought.

You sighed and closed the door. Maby dieing isn't that bad. After all you already died once. What's going to happen anyways, Are you going to go to dubble hell?

You heard a knock on the door. You wasted no time and opened to see a familiar face, Mimzy.

"Why hello there doll face, I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" She said, holding something.

"Uh, no I'm not" you replied waiting to see what will happen.

"Oh well that's good, I'm here because I need to sign something for me, you see there a demon thats trying to take over my place and I need someone a reference, for when I kill them" she said.

"Oh, that was a turn." You said.

She laughed a little the. Looked over you. She could see the letter on the table. She gasped "My Lucifer, are you going to a private party?" She asked completely forgetting about you signature.

"Oh- yeah I am, but I have nothing to wear and-" she cut you offer.

"I think I can help, I have a dress that doesn't fit me anymore, you could give it a try."she said.

"Oh I don't know..." You said not waiting to make more trouble.

"No no its quite already dear, considered it a thank you present for the signature, that's if you do sign. " she said.

You thought for a moment, then smiled, "why the hell not" you said signing your name on the paper.

"Thank you so much darlin', I really appreciate it. Oh and about the clothes give me an hour to bring it to you." She said with a smile. She then walked away.

You let out a breath and closed the door. Are things Turning around for you. Or is something else going on? Its probably nothing, you worrie to much Y/N.

The time was slowly ticking by to 10:00pm. You had to admit you where nervous. After all this is your first party... even in the human realm. You where a pretty lonely person. You still are, but at least its changing.

Its almost been a hour since Mimzy left and you can hear foot steps, that must be Mimzy. You thought rushing to the door.

You where indeed right it was her.

"Hear you are darlin', I would love to stay longer, but I really must go" she said taking here final leave.

You waved goodbye one last time and closed the door. You then looked down at the clothes. You couldn't wait to try it on. You head to your room and changed

(Just so yall know what it looks like here it is. :D ) 👇

(Sike, this is a Vox x Y/N reader, not a Vox x OC reader, yall get to choose the clothes not me, And yes I do get upset when I see story's that do that.)

The clothes fits, now it's the waiting game.

But there is one mystery that needs to be solved. How are you going to get there?

A/N I am back, sort of. Sorry for being an asshole and leaving you guys on hold, but you can't blame me. I try to post other books, but no one here gives them a chance. You guys want hazbin hotel stuff. TwT

R.i.p. the books that aren't hazbin hotel,  I made.

Anyways you guys might notice a changing writing after the letter thing. In 3 school days I'm going to be a Junior in high school so I'm going to try to step up my game if I can. And yes I do this on the phone so auto correct does mess me up.

Thanks for reading

Love you all <3

Word count: 1155