Chapter 9

Guess what, my story is the 2nd one you see when you search Vox x reader. >:)

Y/N 3rd P.O.V.

"This is the lounge, most demons don't get to be up here so you better enjoy it." He said walking up to the robot. "Kitty, get me 2 drinks" he ordered the robot. The robot gladly when around the bar and made 2 drinks for Vox.

'So this little robot is named Kitty?' You thought

The robot came around and handed Vox both drinks. Vox took both drinks and walked over to a pristine couch and sat down, both drinks in hand.

He look over the couch at you, "Oh did you want one to" he said in a smug voice.

'No I just came up here for the exercise,' You though tired of Vox being a peice of shit.

He started to laugh, "I'm just fucking with you, this one is for you." He said holding up the drink in his left hand.

You sighed as you picked up the drink from his and walked around the nice looking couch and sat down. You weren't much of a drinker, but you still did from time to time.

Vox broke the 7 second silence, "Normally, I wouldn't ever... hang out with some poor bartered demon" he continued "such as your self."

You knew from the we he talks to you that he likes to feel more powerful. To talk down to anyone below him. Which pissed you off.

"But, it's gets very frustrating haveing to deal with meetings, and working at my very popular, and successful company." He went on, "so it's nice just to relax, not like you would understand or anything." He chuckled as he took a sip of his drink.

You couldn't hold you tongue anymore, you have to say something. "Yeah because being rich and living a lavish lifestyle is sooo hard." You sarcastically said.

Vox bursted out laughing "what are you talking about, you low life Demons have it easy," He said laughing at your comment. "All you do is go work and then go home," he continued, "what's so hard about that?" He said lowering his drink.

"I mean a lot of demon a struggle to afford living expenses home," you said, trying to reason with the TV demon.

"Oh please, most fo those demons are in contracts that cause them to pay everything they have to other higher class demons." He said.

You where annoyed at his response, how can this guy be so out of touch. You spoke, "Maby they wouldn't be in debt If their employers would not milk them out of all their money." You argued.

Vox laughed again "so what, who care , those demons chose to be in contract it's not like they where forced." He said bring his drink up and taking a sip.

As much of an asshole as Vox is, he does have a point. Why should he care, after all this is hell and he does have the right to not help anyone. It is his life... "Yeah ok" you sighed crossing your arms an looking straight forward.

Vox had an annoying look on his face, "here's some advice, stop caring about the lower people, they don't help you in the long run, they just drag you down." He continued, "if anyone is to become powerful its not by helping the lower class." He said with a toothy grin on his screen.

He started to move closer to you. And both of your faces where 10 inches away from each other. "You know, you seem very different from the rest of those other demons." He said, he voice was smooth.

You where in shock, but you also for some reason felt memorized, as if you where watching one of those look hypnotic videos, the only words you got out was "what did you say-"

Before you and Vox could continue, you where interrupted by a demon comeing in to the lounge, "um excuse me, Mr Vox Sir," The demon said.

Vox let out a grow, "What, im occupied, and who told you to come in unannounced?!" He angrily said. Moving his screen away from you towards the doors.

The other demon seemed frightened by Voxs outburst, "um my apologies sir, but y-you're late to your meeting." He said holding up his clipboard.

Vox set down the almost empty drink down on the side table and stood up. He walked over to the demon. "Ugh, right I forgot about that." He said tidying up his clothes and making sure to brush off any debri on his suit.

He then looked back at you, "I'm leaving so you can stay here our just leave like you originally wanted to do." He said ready for the meeting and turning to the door, but he then turned back to you, "Oh and one more thing, don't touch anything," he said Turing around once more and walking out of the lounge with the other demon.

'I guess I'll just leave, it's weird being by my self in such a big area.' You thought to yourself, as you stood up the small robot who initially made you and Vox drinks came to you. It grabbed Voxs glass and waited for you to do the same, "Oh right, here you go," You said handing your glass to the robot.

You gathered your composure and left the lounge.

Back to Vox him and the other demon where walking down a hallway, but before him and the other demon could go through Valentino bumped into them. Vox groaned at that sight of his colleague. He then turned to the demon beside him "Gone on without me, this should only take a moment, hopefully," he said making the demon leave.

"Hey there Vox" Valentino said as he walks closer to the TV demon.

"What do you want now Val," he sighed wanting the conversation to end.

Valentino chuckled "I saw you and the lovely demon walk in the lounge." He continued, "How did it go? Did you two-" before Valentino could finish his sentence Vox interrupted him.

"Before you say another word, no. Now leave me alone I have a meeting to attend to." He said walking past Valentino.

Valentino out his lower left hand on his hip, "Come on Vox the party just started, just forgot about your work and let lose a little." He said

Vox didn't stop his walking, "See you later Valentino. He said putting his hand up in the air and waveing without turning around.

Valentino growed, "He is one workaholic Jackass." He said to himself.

And another chapter his done. Feel free to comment as much as you like, I love reading ya'lls funny comments.

And as always

Love you all <3