Chapter 5

A/N I have an important message, so please read this before for the chapter.
I have many Idea on how this will play out so if my next chapter comes out a little later then normal, sorry.

(The art was made by Pink Rose on Amino, it's super well done.)

//Midnight in Hell//

Y/N 2nd POV

So Vox the Very Powerful Overlord of hell is passed out in your bar. Why, there are many different reasons, but thats not important now. You have to find oit what to do next.

You could leave him there....

Take him home? Ew no what the fuck- what a weird thought.

You coworker walke din on you and Vox. "Hey so the- HOLY SHIT WHAT DID YOU DO!?" He yelled.

"wha- WHAT?! I did nothing ok. He's either passed out drunk or someone drugged him." You said trying to calm him down.

"YOU DRUGGED HIM-" You cut him off.

"THE FUCK I DIDN'T!" You yelled back.

"Where both going to die" he said rubbing his face.

"Dude, chill out. Ok... Uh-" you where thinking of a plan.

"UGH WHAT EVER YOU ARE THINKING IT'S PROBABLY NOT GOING TO WORK" he yelled in annoyance.

"EXCUSE ME, BUT I'M THE ONLY ONE HERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO, UNLIKE SOME DEMONS" you yelled back.

Both of you where very loud. You both hated each others guts basically. After yelling so much a serten passed out demon woke up.

Vox Look up to see two demons arguing about, Taxs and hell....? "Ugh, do you mind not yelling I'm having a serious hang over right now." He said annoyed.

Your coworker look at you."so I have to go feed my cat" he said leaving.

"You don't even have a fucking-! Oh never mind." You said.

You decided to take action. You walked inside the break room.
"Wow, you're just going to leave me here? By my self? With a-" he was cut of by you.

"By a hangover I know, thats why I'm getting these" you said with a glass of water on your left hand, and a pill in your right.

You handed him the items. He looked at you with a suspicious look. "How do I know it's not drugged?" He asked.

"Then I guess you're going to have a hangover for a awhile." You said sighing and crossing your arms.

He looked at the items "I will take my chances" he said taking the pill. You still don't know how he can eat or drink....

When he was Finnished, there was silence. You both didn't say anything.

"So.... How did you get in hell" you asked trying to start up a conversation, again.

"How about I don't tell you" he said in a sassy teenager tone.

You sighed "If I tell you what happend to me, will you tell me then?" You asked.

He looked up "no promises" he smirked.

"Some guy put a knife to my throat, and then I got hit a by a truck" you said, then waited for his response.

...

"What?" He asked.

"Uh... You said-" you where cut of.

"No no dear, I said no promises." He was still smirking.

"Come on man" you said in defeat.
He groaned "ok, ok fine. I killed people then I died." He continued "happy now?"

You looked at him like he was stupid. "You didn't even say how you died" you said.

"So? Thats none of your business" he said drink the rest of the water.

"well you don't have to be Flat-ass jerk!" You yelled.

He looked up at you "excuse me?" He asked.

"Uh I mean-" he cut you off, again.

He started to laugh "If I didn't have a hangover right you, you would be dead in an instant. " he said

He looked down "sorry" he apologized

"Wait- what?..." You where confused, did he really say sorry?

"Ugh don't get used to that, most demons rarely ever get a one on one talk with me. Especially low life Demons, such as yourself" he said pointing at you. Well he's a big jerk. "Any ways, that was a terrible Chit Chat. Which I hope that will never happen again." He continued "But, Valentino must be worried aout me... probably not but still" he said.

"Uh ok?" You where confused and a little mad. You help him more then once and all he says back was calling you a low life demon.

You heard a car pull up. Vox then stood up fixing his suit. "Well thats my ride" he walked to the front door. "Hope to never see you again" he said walking out.

You where stuned. Everything you saw him, he makes you feel light headed.... In a good way?

But he's rude so you pushed those thoughts away. You cleaned up all thr empty bear bottles from other demons. One You where finished you tuned of the lights and left to your apartment. Just another day in hell. Not like it's going to get more exiting...

3rd POV Limited

Vox got into his limo. The immediately drove away. He put his hand on the side of his screen. You made him feel so weird, in a good way? Why did he say Hope to never see you again. Vox liked this weird feel. He wished it would never end....
But it did.
Just like that it was gone, and the same lonely feeling was back to haunt him for the millionth time. He wish it would stop....
But it didn't.
From many other demons stand point he would most likely never want to see you again.
But he will.

A/N I'm losing inspiration again. Maby some words of encouragement will help.

Hope you enjoy this lovely chapter. You and Vox shall soon grow close? Or is it all in you head.
Maby both-

Love you all <3

Word count 1011