Chapter 2

A/N Thank you for your sport!
This is a longer chapter.

//Hell//

Y/N 2nd POV

You wake up to the sound of honking cars. You sit up and look around observing your surroundings you seemed to have ended up in an unfamiliar place. It looks like an abounded warehouse. There was two levels and it sames as if you where on the bottom. When you look you can see the dark red sky, the glass was broken so you could see it better. You got up slowly looking around. There was no Windows on the bottom floor only the top, but there was a big door, Slightly opened, that seems to fit big trucks.... You walk towards the door to see bright red peaking though. As you walk out you can see in a not so far distance a huge city and signs saying

Welcome to hell

"

What the fuck?" You said.

How did you go to hell? You didn't do anything sinful, then again you never worshiped God. Life is full of surprises yet you are dead.

You started to make you way down to the city hoping someone will know whats going on. As you walk there, you make mental notes about your surroundings. It seems to be open fields, wait hell has grass? You bent down to feel it. The grass slightly wet from blood. It was very dark brownish red and you could tell the grass has been dead for a long time. Same goes for the trees of in the distance away from the city. There was also another tree by right by you. Looking at the tree, it seems to be dead. The bark is very dry, yet the leaves are still intact. How far distance you could only think that it would look like a normal tree. But it closed it's completely dead to it's core. The leaves where dead, the bark is dead, everything is dead. Guess thats how life is here in hell.

You stopped looking at everything and made you way to the city, as you got closer it got louder and louder. You could see flashing lights and colorful explosions. You could also here gun shots and screaming.

This was nothing like what you told hell was going to be like. Was it always this way, or did Satan had enough of torturing people and let then do what ever? Either way you made it. You could see many buildings a couple stood out to you. What it seems to be a club called The Skin Leopard, a XXX Porn Studi... Wait what the fuck, and an hourglass clock tower in the middle. This place is weird, yet cool at the same time.

You had so many feelings unlike before yet you kepted your cool. As you walked down the sidewalk. You can see many different people, or should I say Demons. They all had many different looks and styles. The Demons seemed to have sort of the same tone. There where many Demons that tried to look hot, or act like a slut. Then other demons tried to look cool, or intimidating.
You had no idea what you looked like. There was a reflection on a window as you lookes on it. You could see yourself. You where a demon.

(Note: you can look how ever you want to)

Everything was happening to fast. So many different sights and smells. The smell of drugs, smoke, blood, and fear. You started to walk wall all of tis was trying to process in your head, but since you didn't watch where you where going you bumped into someone.

"Fuck-" you whispered to your self. The Demon you bumped into was a female warning a flapper dress. She wore a hat with a big feather on it. "Oh, uh sorry?" You tried to apologize not knowing if she even spoke you language or if she is just rude.

"Oh no problem sweety" she politely said.
Wait what?- "I'm guess your new around here?

You looked around then at her "what gave it away?" You asked.