Chapter 1

A/N this is my first chapter, I'm just going go with the flow on the plot. Also to those who want to know why my books are short, it's because I don't want you guys to be Board of them. I tend to keep them short and sweet. Also thank you so much for the sweet comments on my Valentino X Reader book, they mean so much to me <3

//Somewhere//

Y/N 1st POV

Do you think the worst person can change? If they did something so bad to end them into hell could they change? At first I never believed it, after what I seen. From Murders, Human Trafficking, Smugglers, It's pretty obvious that mankind isn't a very good species to say the least.

I was alone for most of my life, not liked I care I was used to it. Both my parents where in a huge mafia gang, but thats how they died. My Father was shot, and my mother got ran over by a car, then shot. My aunt took care of me until I was about 17. Then I left on my own, not knowing what Destiny had in-store for me.

I was able to find an apartment close to town, I found a nice job, and even own a pet hamster. Though something was of, everything was going well? I didn't understand what I was thinking of course, but it kept bothering you for what It seemed like eons. I didn't have a clue so I choosed to Ignore it. Maby I'm not the only one who has this Feeling deep down.

After sometime I made some friends. There was one in particular. He acted different around me. Thats when I realized he was in Love with me. I didn't feel the same. He got friend-zoned, and he didn't take it so well. I didn't feel but why? There was nothing. Nothing dramatized me. My parents dieing was there fault alone. I had nothing to do with it.

Maby there's something wrong with me.

I want to a therapist. It didn't really help since she said it was all in my head. Sounds familiar right? They all say that...

They all do....
...
..

.

██╗░░░██╗
██║░░░██║
╚██╗░██╔╝
░╚████╔╝░
░░╚██╔╝░░
░░░╚═╝░░░
░█████╗░
██╔══██╗
██║░░██║
██║░░██║
╚█████╔╝
░╚════╝░
██╗░░██╗
╚██╗██╔╝
░╚███╔╝░
░██╔██╗░
██╔╝╚██╗
╚═╝░░╚═╝

//Now, Dusk//

Y/N 2nd POV

I was walking down the sidewalk to my favorite café. They have the best milkshakes ever. I continued to walk and I saw the Bright red and white building with tables and chairs on the out side. A group of girl was out side. All 4 of them where drinking milkshakes. As you walk closer you could faintly here there conversation.

"Yeah I know we have broken up 3 times, but this time he said he really was sorry and got me a car" one girl said laughing.

"Ugh there was this one girl, she was so fat I couldn't even see the sun." Another girl said. They all began to laugh.

Normally most people would be mad at there comments, but yet again thats for people who feel.

You walk past them not breaking your gaze fron the Café door.