Chapter 3

A/N someone should make a hazbin hotel game. Like you start of poor then slowly gain power until your queen/king of hell. Just a thought. If it does happen credit me lol.

//Mid-day in Hell//

Y/N 2nd POV

Ok what the fuck now? How do you progress or get strong? Is this like a game? You are very confused on what's next, you pretty much start at square one. First of you need to find a place to live then wold domination. Sounds like a plan to you.

You where pretty much fucked. You decided to take a look around. See how it is here.

The City of Hell was sure busy. It's like New York but it's on Drugs and fucking all at once. And let me tell you it was loud you could hear yelling, screaming, explosions, cares beeping and crashing everywhere because crack heads are the one's driving.

You have been walking for hours and your legs are starting to hurt realy badly. You saw a messed up looking bench, but you don't really care because all you wanted to do was sit down and rest. You sat down and it felt good to rest your legs after walking for four hours.

You notice there was no one in sit. In facted all the buildings look abandoned and boarded up. There was no cars either except for a limo that was sort of next to the bench. It was all black and it had L.E.D. lights on it. It was pretty cool.

Then you heard something behind You. You turn around to see that no one is behind you, but there was a back alleyway, and it seems as if the noise is coming from it.

Being the stupid demon you are, you went to scott it out. You walked closer to see 4 demons. One really tall Demon, two muscular Demons that lookes the same,and one smaller demon. It seems as if the two muscular demons are beating the smaller one up. You wanted to help but, you remeber what Mimzy said, Demons are not nice. This is just the circle of life in Hell.

You couldn't help but hear on what there saying.

"Do you have my Money or Not?" The Taller demon asked, quit rudely.

"I-I uh" the smaller demon was trying to spill out his words.

One of the muscular Demons kicked him in the side "You Heard Vox, ANSWER HIM!" He yelled.

Wait Vox as in one of the Triple V Gang, the Overlord. You should have know when you saw the limo. But your thoughts was soon cut short when Vox Pulled out a gun and shot the smaller Demon. You took a step back. This is the first time you ever saw a murder happen right before your very eyes. You tried to leave quietly but you stepped on some broken glass. Well shit-

All three look at you "uh oh-" you started to run the other direction. You needed to find a good hiding place to avoid being shot or worse. You then ran into another back alleyway. You then turned around to see if there where still on your tail. No one was there. "I lost them-" you said to your self.

"Are you sure about that?~" a demon behind you spoke. You turned around to see Vox again.

"W-what how?!" You wher confused on how he knew where you were. Or how he managed to get behind me so fast and quietly.

He seemed annoyed at your choice of words. Like you didn't know who he was. "Listen, I know this city a lot more then you sinners. I know every spot to get away or to make a silent kill" he said smirking at the last part. "But some how you where able to find me in the middle of mywork. Well done player." He said congratulating me.

You where still silent.

He looked at you "I could kill you here and now" he said playing with his gun. "But whats the fun in that." He chuckled. " I'll let you go~" he purred.

"What-?!" You where confused on his sudden words.

"Do I need to repeat my self" he said slightly annoyed.

"Uh no." You replied.

"It's fine, you could be useful to me later~" he said walking past you.

"What does that mean?!" You said wonder what the hell he ment on useful to me later.

"Oh nothing, im just talking to my self." he said as the limo drive up by him. He goes inside and limo quickly drives away.

What the fuck just happend-?

Sorry this is a little shorter I worked on 3 chapters in like 2-3 gours and my hands hurt really badly so in going to take a break for the rest of the night. Also yes this is past me talking. I did do chapters 1, 2, and now 3 all in the same day. Im just posting each chapter every day. I hope you enjoyed.

Love you all <3

Word count 918