Shopping

Chris and Luca walked hand in hand through the mall. They were both shopping for tuxedos for the prom which was in a month and a half but Chris like to do things early. He wasn't rich like Chris so he had to start saving early and by early he met two years ago.

They both looked at the Windows of the store. Luca didn't understand why they couldn't just go in the store and look at everything but Chris said stores usually put their best clothes on display and if the clothes on display weren't good imagine how the clothes inside the store looked. Luca shrugged, he didn't know much about shopping and things like that so he just took Chris's word for it.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he was suddenly dragged to the left.

"Whoa, what was that for" he asked as he rubbed his wrist where Chris tugged.

"I found it" he said face close to a window of a store.

"Found what exactly" Chris rolled his eyes.

"Our suits for the prom"

"Oh"

"Come on let's go in" Chris said as he took Luca's hand in his. Chris brought him all the way to the back of the store.

"Which ones did you like"

"Those" Chris pointed giddy like a kid picking out a toy.

Luca looked at the two suits hanging beside each other. One was all black the other a dark navy blue ,both had white under shirts. To be honest he didn't see the difference from those suits to other suits they've see on displays in other stores.

"Lets try them on" Chris said as he took down both of the suits off its hangers. He handed Luca the black one and took his hand leading them to the dressing room.

Luca took of his clothes and slipped into the suit. He looked at himself in the mirror. He hardly recognized himself. He's never worn a suit in his life so this was a new site for him.

"Baby you ready yet"

"Ya" he answered as he took one last glance at himself. He stepped out to see Chris in his tux looking beyond handsome. He start fidgeting as Chris just stood there staring at him.

"What" he mumbled self-conscious. Chris didn't answer for a while.

"You look absolutely beautiful" he looked down blushing from his head to his toes.

"You look amazing too"

"You look better" Chris shot back as soon as the words left his mouth.

"Stop" he whispered. Chris sensing that he was getting uncomfortable gave him a short yet lingering kiss.

"You like the suit"

"Ya, it looks great"

"Then let's buy them" Luca smiled and nodded.

After they both changed they walked to the cashier. She smiled at them and took the suits ,she scanned Luca's suit first.

"That will be $ 4,345. Luca's eyes widen. He only had $ 3,989.

"I don't have enough money" he said embarrassed.

"Don't worry I'll pay for it" Chris said as he took out his wallet and handed Luca five hundred dollars. His eyes widen even more.

"How are you going to pay for your suit"

"Don't worry I have more than enough" Chris said as he showed Luca his money.

"Why do you carry around so much money" Chris shrugged.

"For emergencies" Luca didn't even ask.

They both paid for their suits and left the store.

"I'll pay you back soon" Chris looked at him.

"Don't worry about it"

"No, I want to pay you back" Chris stopped walking and took Luca by his shoulders.

"I said don't worry about" he was about to protest when Chris kissed him.

"Lets go to the food court" Chris said as he gently tugged Luca.

As they walked to the food court Luca was adding up things he could do to get Money to pay Chris back.