Revelations

Luca stood rock still. Confused and scared. None of this made sense anymore. Chris was cheating on him yet he had a ring in his draw which he assumed was for him. A million thoughts ran through his head, he didn't know which one to focus on. He took deep breathes and slowly turned around.

Chris stood behind him wearing a tight black shirt and loose black sweatpants. His right hand was in his pocket while he looked confused. He even looked hurt. That made Luca mad. He was the one being cheated on yet Chris had the nerves to look hurt. He shook his head.

"Luca what are you doing" Chris asked, he took a step forward but Luca stepped back. Luca looked him in the eyes but said nothing. He wasn't going to give Chris the satisfaction of seeing how hurt he really was.

"How could you Chris. After all we've been through. I'm I really not that important" Chris looked at him confused.

"Babe I don't know what your talking about"

"Don't call me babe. I'm not your babe, baby, honey. I'm nothing to you" Luca voice got higher and higher as he spoke.

"Can you please tell me what you're talking about"

"I know your cheating on me Chris"

Chris stared at him eyes wide mouth hung open. He ran his hands through his hair and looked at the ground. He finally looked up at Luca.

"Why would you think that" Luca rolled his eyes.

"I'm not dumb Chris I found a earring and panties in your room "I'm pretty sure they're not yours"

Both were silent for a while.

"Luca I'm so sorry" Luca covered his mouth with his hand as sobbed broke through.

He knew it.