When Your Not Well

Chris sneezed and moaned in agony. He rubbed his red nose with the soft tissues that Luca bought him. A few seconds later he sneezed again.

"Awww, it's okay babe" Luca Cooed as he ran his hands through Chris's hair. Chris glared at him but ruined it by sneezing again.

"This is your fault"

"I'm not the one who told you to kiss me when you knew I was sick"

"But you looked so adorable!"

"And you look adorable now" Luca teased.

"I hate you"

"Like you could" Chris stared at him for a while.

"I hate it when your right"

Chris closed his eyes looking pained. Luca gently kissed his forehead knowing what it was like because he was week not even a week ago.

"You need anything?" He whispered.

"Can you hold me"

"Of course baby"

Luca hated to say it but he liked when Chris was sick. He would become more cuddly and vulnerable. Normal Chris wouldn't ask to hold him. Normal Chris wasn't so dang cute, sexy sure but not cute.

Luca laid in front of Chris and rubbed their noses together.

"You'll feel better"

"Promise?"

"I promise"

"Can you sing the sick song"

"Okay" Luca said said amused.

The sick song was a song Luca made up one day just for Chris the first time he was sick. As Luca sang he made sure to give Chris a kiss on everywhere he could reach; his eyes, his nose, his neck, his cheek and last but definitely not least his lips. Once the song was finish Luca gave Chris a passionate kiss that lasted for three minutes.

"Your going to get sick again" Chris said with a hoarse voice.

"I don't care" Luca replied before he gave him another kiss.

"I said the same thing but look at me now" Chris said as he indicated to his body.

"You look adorable"

"Don't ever call me that" Chris growled but it ruin by a cute little sneeze.

"As I said very adorable"

"Your going to regret this"

"We'll see"

A week later when Luca was stuffed and red nose in bed. He looked over at Chris who was getting him some chicken soup. He smiled at him and Chris smiled back.

Yep, he didn't regret it at all.