Fluffy As A Puppy

"Awwww look at the puppy Chris" Luca squealed as he bent down and lift up a black and white puppy.

"Yes it's cute, can we leave now?"

"Don't be like that babe, let's stay for a few more minutes" Chris rolled his eyes but didn't say anything else.

"Hey little fella. Your so cute" Luca cooed as he rubbed the puppy behind its ears. The dog barked and licked his face as he laughed.

Chris grimaced as the dog continued to lick Luca's face. He didn't like dogs so he didn't really want to be here but Luca saw the puppy through the window and Chris couldn't keep him from running into the pet store.

Luca had a thing for animals. Animals loved him and he loved them. Animals hated Chris and he hated them. Luca and Chris were opposite in almost everything. But not even Chris could deny that the sight he was seeing was one of the cutest he's ever seen.

Luca was laying down on his back with the puppy on his belly.

"I think we should go" Chris said as he stood up from the chair stretching. Luca stood up from the ground with the puppy in his arms. He kissed the puppy's head.

"Bye buddy" he put the puppy back in his cage and locked it.

"Let's go" Luca said cheerfully as he smiled but Chris could see that he was sad to leave the puppy.

"Yeah"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chris ran his hands through Luca's hair as Luca laughed. They were on the couch in Chris's living room watching pitch perfect.

"This is my favorite movie" Luca announced as he chucked.

"You said that about the dictator like a hour ago" Chris replied amused.

"Yeah well people change" Chris laughed louder.

"Okay babe"

Five minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Chris said as he stood up.

Chris smiled at the girl standing at the door and took the box from her.

"Thank you so much" he said as she gave him a smile.

"No problem"

"Who was it" Luca asked from his place on the couch.

"It was for you actually"

"Really" Luca asked confused.

"Yeah, she gave me this box"

"That's weird" Luca muttered as he took the box.

"Its kinda heavy"

"Just open it" Chris replied as he rolled his eyes.

"Fine" Luca huffed.

He opened the box slowly and cautiously. His eyes widen as he saw a little head pop out.

"Oh my God" he squealed as he took the puppy out the box.

"Hey buddy"

He looked at the little note tied to the puppy's tag.

"To my Angel from Chris" he read out loud.

"You bought him" Luca asked.

"Yeah. You looked sad when you left him so I bought him for you"

"Babe that's sweet but he must of caused a fortune"

"It was only 150 dollars" Chris answered with a shrug. Luca rolled his eyes.

"Yes, to you Mr.Millionaire"

"Well it was worth it. I'll give you every and anything you want, no matter the price"

Luca put the puppy on the couch to wrap his arms around Chris.

"I love you" he whispered in his neck.

"I love you more" Chris replied as he kissed his temple.

The puppy ran around their legs making Luca laugh.

"Look, he's already cock blocking me"

Luca laughed as he kissed Chris.

"He can't stop what I'm going to give you tonight......over and over again" Luca whispered in his ear as he bit his ear lobe.

"Why wait" Chris replied as he picked up Luca bridal style, practically running to the stairs as Luca laughed.

°°°°°°°

Picture of the cute puppy.