Us Against The World

A/N- This is the last chapter! Thank you to all the people that voted, read and commented. It meant the world to me.

"Are you sure this is what you want to do", Chris asked Luca for the millionth time. Luca sighed.

"Yes Chris I'm very sure"

"I'm sorry I'm asking you so many times but I have to make sure. This is the final step and once we go there there's no turning back. I just don't want you to do something you'll regret"

"How can I ever regret being with you"

"I don't mean that babe. Moving from your our little town where everyone knew each other to New York is a big change"

"A change that I accept. Now come on we can't miss our flight"

After graduation, and Chris's amazing proposal, they started to look at colleges in the area. Luca realized he didn't want to stay in this small town, he loved it but he knew it was time for change. He wanted to move but he didn't know where until Chris brought up the idea of moving to New York. Luca was scared to say the least. But they did some research to find a good college and to find an apartment.

In the end they decided they were going to new York to go to college and maybe live there long term. It was hard telling their friends and families but they did and they couldn't be more than happy with the support and blessings they got.

The hardest thing was saying good bye. To see tears in his mom's eyes as they drove away, to Kristen face, the sadness. To see his dad that hardly showed any emotions tear up was painful.

Chris's mom tried to stay strong but in the end she broke down and even tried to chase the car. She was a very dramatic woman. He visited his dad in prison for the first time in a year to tell him he was leaving, even if he hated him he was still his dad. His dad said nothing with no emotions on his face.

Chris was about to leave when his dad gave him a surprise hug and whispered in his ear "good luck son" a few tears had slipped from his eyes but he wiped them away before anyone could see them.

Now walking onto the plane Chris couldn't help but feel a surge of happiness. He was engaged to his best friend who he loved more than life itself. And they were about to start their lifes together.

Luca took Chris's hands into his and squeezed it. All these years have past and he still felt as strongly about Chris as he did on the first day maybe even more. This was a big step in their lifes and he was excited and maybe a little nervous.

"You ready" Chris asked Luca. Luca knew he wasn't just talking about the plane ride, he was talking about something bigger.

"I was born ready"