6

"The master of form? Who's that?" I heard Lloyd ask. I then saw me skate up to him. Huh? What was going on? I skated a little closer, careful to be silent. 

"You haven't heard? I hear she can look like anyone. She'd be right under your nose, and by the time you figured it out, she's already discovered all your weaknesses, then it's game over." Is that what my voice sounds like to other people? Gross. "But you're the green ninja, what weaknesses could you have." I was about to stop him, but he already spoke. 

"O-Other than a sore back, not many." The fake me skated away. 

"Thanks." A mock salute, and I rushed over to him. 

"What were you thinking greenie?!"

"Y/n?! But who-" A cackle rung through the air, and we looked to see the fake me transform. Lloyd went red and put his face in his hands. "Ugh, I can't believe I fell for that!" 

"Watch your back, green ninja." She said as she transformed back into herself. I patted his back a little, rubbing it soothingly. He looked at me in awe. Then fear. 

"I told her I was sore!"

"Nothing to be done now." I said and I pulled him in for a hug. Jay and Kai snickered, and I looked at them confused. Lloyd was still tense in my arms, and I leaned down a little to be eye level with him. "The best thing you can do is calm down to the best of your abilities, and be ready for anything. And don't worry, you have the three of us to help you out." He nods, but his face was still red. "Lloyd? Are you sick or something? You're face is still all red."

"I-I'm alright!" His voice was a little squeaky, but I let it go. With that, we had to skate to the rink, Kai slipping every few strides. "I don't like the look of this." He said. 

"Don't worry, we've got your back- woah!" Kai slipped again, and I laughed. He glared at me. 

"I'm sorry, but it's funny." I helped him up. "Don't stand so straight. Crouch a little and lean your weight a little more forward." He went longer without falling this time. "You'll get it soon enough." We skated onto the rink, Kai a little behind the others. 

"Welcome to my favorite event! Thunderblade!"

"Hey, I know this game, this is just like-"

"No, it's not like that! This is my game, I made it up! Fully original!" He shouted like a toddler. He then pulled out two jade blades. "A jade blade for you Lloyd, master of power, and another for Camille, master of form. Where-? Where are you?" She shifted back to her original form. "Oh, there you are. Ha, ha." He tossed the blades and a different colored helmet to each of them. "Rules are simple. Each lap you complete with your blade in possession, a point. Most points before time expires, you win."

"Woah, woah, woah. What about us? Are we supposed to just stand here?" 

"You get to help anyone you wish, or hurt for that matter. You free to choose sides. I'm not a dictator." Are we sure about that part? People skated, purposefully bumping into the ninja, and a few into me too. I grabbed a green helmet, same with Jay and Kai. Everyone else chose orange. 

"What was that you said about us having targets on our backs?"

"Don't worry, we're still a teAM-!" Kai said, trying to skate to us, and failing miserably. 

"I gotta be honest, this doesn't look good." 

"Not alone at least. But you have me to help." Lloyds eyes sparkled a bit. 

"Ah, thanks for that by the way. We know we're putting you against the others-"

"Don't worry about it. It was my choice to even start talking to you guys in the first place." I say, putting my helmet on. I go over and help Kai up. "Now come on. We'd better get ready to start."