1 - Last Match With City

(A/N: Just a little bit more info, Lila lives with Georgia but will move when she changes teams and stays with Leah)

~~~~~~~

It's early in the morning its 5am

Lilas alarm goes off

(Her pjs is a large baggy Rolling Stones shirt with black shorts)

She gets up and gets her kit sorted and ready for later that day

Lila goes to the kitchen and makes herself some breakfast

After about 20 minutes Georgia walks down

Georgia: * yawns* Morning Lils.
Lila: Morning G.
Georgia: I can't believe this is going to be your last match with us today.
Lila: Me either. I hate it.
Georgia: You aren't the only one.
Lila: We've got to be at Etihad at about 8 so we can chill until then.
Georgia: Yeah alright.

They eat breakfast and then go to their rooms

(Lilas room: She's got a low to the ground wooden King sized bed with blue bed sheets and a blue and white checked fleecy with some Teddy's on her bed, she's got a wooden desk which has her laptop, her blue and white Sony bluetooth speaker, diary, songbook and pictures with family, Amanda and Leah on it with a black and blue gamers, desk chair, blue floating shelves above her desk with trophies from years before when she still played for City, and some pictures with the girls and a wooden chest of draws and wardrobe with her clothes etc in it, the walls are creme coloured and the carpets is grey, in the right hand corner of her room is a small brown electric acoustic guitar in a guitar stand with a blue arm strap on it, she has posters of footballers and singers on her walls, e.g. Taylor Swift, Bryan Adams, ABBA, Ellen White, Phil Foden, the City girls, she has a little cat bed and cat post for her cat Flo along with a water bowl, biscuit tub and food bowl, she has an ensuite with a pull up bar hung in the doorway)

Lila has a shower after stretching and doing a little work out (holding the plank for 30 seconds, doing 15 sit ups and 15 push ups and using her pull up bar in the doorway of her ensuite for a good 5-10 minutes)

Lila then dries her hair and gets changed (she's wearing her Man City hoodie over a blue Adidas shirt with black Adidas leggings and white Nike Airforces) (she puts her kit in her City bag and her orange, yellow, black Nike boots in her black Nike boot bag)

Lila connects her phone to her bluetooth speaker (her phone is a blue iPhone 12 Pro with a Castify case which has pictures of Flo, selfies of her and the City girls either after a game or at one of the girls houses, selfies of her and Leah and Amanda on it with a blue part around the side and around the camera part)

She starts playing Taylor Swifts song "22"

Lila: Hey! I don't know about you.... But I'm feeling 22...... Everything will be alright if.... You keep me next to you.....!!!

She opens her door so Georgia can hear it too and get good vibes

Eventually they leave for thr Etihad

(Lila drives them there in her Navy Blue Range Rover)

They go inside and get into their kit in the changing rooms

Lilas cubbie hole is next to Ellen's

Lila puts her kit and boot bag down and gets ready (She's put on her blue Man City shirt with white Man City shorts with her number on them both then she puts her boots on)

Ellen: I'm gonna miss you so much kid.
Lila: Me too Ellen.

Eventually they go onto the pitch and practice some drills for later that night