5 - Insecure

It's been a few weeks

Lila is feeling better, her and Alessia are going strong, they've been on a few dates together and have stayed at each others houses for a few nights every so often

They have the weekend off so Lila decided she'd go down and see the City girls (Georgia, Chloe and Lauren) bringing Less with her

It's a Friday night

Alessia and Lila are at Georgia's in her old room

Georgia and Lila are in the kitchen having a catch up while Less has a shower

Georgia: So how's Arsenal?
Lila: It's good. I made friends with Lia Wälti. She's cool.
Georgia: * a little jealous* Good. I'm glad your making new friends.
Lila: G your avoiding eye contact. What's wrong?
Georgia: I just..... I'm just worried I might lose my best mate to a gooner.
Lila: You could never lose me G. I'm a City girl. Forever.
Georgia: Promise?
Lila: Promise. G no one can replace the big imprint you've left on my heart.

Later that night

Georgia has gone out to see Keira etc

Alessia and Lila are alone

They're snuggling on the sofa watching Star Wars A New Hope (Alessia lying down with Lila ontop of her)

Lila: * snuggles into Alessias chest*
Alessia: * draws patterns on her lower back*
Lila: * kisses Alessias neck*
Alessia: Everything ok baby?
Lila: Yeah.
Alessia: Ok baby.

~Time Skip~

Lila and Alessia are back from Georgia's and have been training daily getting ready for the match against Liverpool

Lilas still been feeling insecure etc but hasn't said anything to anyone. She doesn't believe Less meant what she said before when she told her about what happened and has been doubting herself about a lot of things

It's the day of the match

Lilas alarm has gone off for 5am

She gets up and does her morning workout before getting in the shower

(Alessia stayed the night with Lila)

Lila finishes her shower and gets ready (She's wearing one of Alessias Arsenal shirts with black Adidas tracksuit bottoms and her white Nike Airforces)

Lila then decides to play her guitar

She grabs her guitar and sits down at her desk and starts playing Control by Zoe Wees

Lila: Early in the morning I still get a little bit nervous...... Fighting my anxiety constantly I try to control it...... Even when I know it's been forever I can still feel the spin...... Hurts when I remember and I never wanna feel it again...... Don't know if you get it cause I can't express how thankful I am....... That you were always with me when it hurts I know that you understand.......... I don't wanna lose....... Control....... Nothing I can do....... Anymore.......

Alessia hears her and gets up and sits infront of Lila on her desk and watches her play the guitar and sing

Lila: Trying every day when I hold my breath...... Spinning out in space pressing on my chest....... I don't wanna lose........ Control........ Sometimes I still think it's coming but I know it's not....... Trying to breathe in and then out but the air gets caught........ 'Cause even though I'm older now and I know how to shake off the past....... I wouldn't have made it if I didn't have you holding my hand......... I don't wanna lose........ Control......... Nothing I can do..... Anymore......... Trying every day when I hold my breath...... Spinning out in space pressing on my chest........ I don't wanna lose....... Control......... I need you to know I would never be this strong without you...... You've seen how I've grown you took all my doubt, 'cause you....... were home........ I don't wanna lose........ Control....... There's nothing I can do......... Anymore........ I don't wanna lose........ Control......... Nothing I can do........ Anymore, (anymore), anymore........ Trying every day when I hold my breath....... Spinning out in space pressing on my chest...... I don't wanna lose......... Control..........