12 - No One Compares To You

They put on Pirates Of The Caribbean and The Curse Of The Black Pearl

Lila can't stop thinking about Alessia

She decides about halfway through to go upstairs and see Alessia

Lila: Night girls.

They all say night and Lila leaves

She goes to her and Alessias room

Alessia is sat curled up in her bed

Lila grabs her guitar from its case

And sits on the edge of her bed and plays her guitar

She plays exile by Taylor Swift feat. Bon Iver

Lila: I can see you standin', honey..... With his arms around your body...... Laughin' but the joke's not funny at all...... And it took you five whole minutes...... To pack us up and leave me with it....... Holdin' all this love out here in the hall....... I think I've seen this film before...... And I didn't like the ending....... You're not my homeland anymore.... So what am I defendin' now?You were my town..... Now I'm in exile seein' you out.... I think I've seen this film before...... Hoo, hoo-ooh...... Hoo, hoo-ooh...... Hoo, hoo-ooh...... I can see you starin', honey...... Like he's just your understudy...... Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me....... Second, third, and hundredth chances..... Balancin' on breaking branches..... Those eyes add insult to injury........

Alessia turns to watch her

Lila: I think I've seen this film before....... And I didn't like the ending...... I'm not your problem anymore....... So who am I offending now? You were my crown..... Now I'm in exile seein' you out..... I think I've seen this film before...... So I'm leavin' out the side door........ So step right out....... There is no amount....... Of cryin' I can do for you........ All this time..... We always walked a very thin line..... You didn't even hear me out.......
(You didn't even hear me out)..... You never gave a warning sign........ (I gave so many signs)........All this time..... I never learned to read your mind....... (Never learned to read my mind)........I couldn't turn things around...... (You never turned things around)....... 'Cause you never gave a warning sign...... (I gave so many signs)....... So many signs........ So many signs........ (You didn't even see the signs)......... I think I've seen this film before...... And I didn't like the ending..... You're not my homeland anymore...... So what am I defending now? You were my town..... Now I'm in exile seein' you out..... I think I've seen this film before...... So I'm leaving out the side door........ So step right out...... There is no amount...... Of cryin' I can do for you...... All this time...... We always walked a very thin line...... You didn't even hear me out....... (didn't even hear me out)....... You never gave a warning sign........ (I gave so many signs)........ All this time...... I never learned to read your mind........ (Never learned to read my mind)........I couldn't turn things around....... (You never turned things around)........ 'Cause you never gave a warning sign....... (I gave so many signs)....... You never gave a warning sign...... (All this time)...... (So many times)....... I never learned to read your mind........ (So many signs)........ I couldn't turn things around....... (I couldn't turn things around)....... 'Cause you never gave a warning sign....... (You never gave a warning sign)....... You never gave a warning sign......... Ah, ah.........

She finishes playing the song and puts the guitar to the side

Lila: Are you mad at me?
Alessia: * mumbles* No. I guess I just got jealous.

Lila gets up and then moves to sit on Alessias bed next to her

Alessia sits up

Alessia: I hate she's known you that deeply. That she knows you that deeply. And I don't.
Lila: * plays with Alessias hair* You do. You are getting to know me that deep. Deeper than Chloe does. Deeper than anyone does. Chloe doesn't know a lot about me. And me and her will never compare to you. No one will ever compare to you. You are the best girlfriend ever. I don't deserve you. But I'm grateful your mine.
Alessia: * kisses her*
Lila: * kisses back*

Alessia pulls Lila ontop of her (Lila straddling her)

Alessia: * grabs her waist and pulls her closer*
Lila: * wraps her arms around Alessias neck*
Alessia: * puts her hands under Lilas shirt (lifting it up slightly)*
Lila: * bites and pulls at Alessias bottom lip*
Alessia: * smiles and starts kissing Lilas neck*
Lila: * tilts her head back*

Alessia finds Lilas soft spot

Alessia: * bites and sucks gently at her soft spot*
Lila: * moans lightly* Lessi.
Alessia: * smirks against her neck and mumbles* You like that?
Lila: Yeah.
Alessia: * kisses her*
Lila: * kisses back*
Alessia: * tugs at Lilas shirt*
Lila: * takes it off*
Alessia: * helps her, then takes off her own shirt and kisses Lila*
Lila: * kisses back*

(A/N: GONNA BE FAMILY FRIENDLY TODAY SORRY GUYS)

The next day

Lila wakes up to her 7am alarm going off and finds a sleeping Alessia lying between her legs with her head on Lilas stomach

Lila turns off her alarm

Lila: * smiles and plays with her hair*

Alessia stirs in her sleep and wakes up

Alessia: * groans* What time is it?
Lila: 7 in the morning.
Alessia: * snuggles into Lila and whines* No.
Lila: * chuckles at her antics but continues to play with her hair* We have training at 8 baby.
Alessia: * groans* Ugh!! I want to stay here with you.
Lila: We can cuddle later.
Alessia: * sighs* 5 more minutes?
Lila: Ok. 5 more minutes.

About 20 minutes later

There's a knock on the door

Lila carefully gets up, puts on a sports bra and her shorts she had on last night and opens it

It's Lauren and Georgia

Georgia: Morning Lils.
Lauren: Morning.
Lila: Morning girls.

Lauren sees a shirt on the floor near Alessias bed

Lauren: * wiggles her eyebrows* Someone had fun last night.
Lila: * smiles and rolls her eyes* Shut up.
Georgia: * confused and frowns* What?
Lila: * chuckles* God your so innocent G. Trust me you don't wanna know. Do you wanna come in until training or is it breakfast?
Georgia: Well we were gonna have a game of nothin' but net. We were wondering if you wanted to join us? Since your the pro.
Lila: * smiles* I'd love to girls. I might be a few minutes though.
Lauren: * chuckles* Yeah you will.
Lila: * smiles* Bye.
Georgia and Lauren: Bye Lila.

Lila shuts the door after Lauren and Georgia leaves

Alessia: * groans and mumbles* Baby... Come back to bed.
Lila: Coming.

Lila gets back in bed

Alessia: Who was it?
Lila: Hempo and G. They wanted to play a little game with me. We call it "Nothin' But Net."
Alessia: Sounds fun.
Lila: Yeah.
Alessia: You should go then.
Lila: But what about you?
Alessia: I'll be ok baby. * kisses her cheek* Go. Have fun. I'll see you later.
Lila: * kisses her*
Alessia: * kisses back*
Lila: * breaks apart from her* I love you.
Alessia: I love you too.

Lila gets up and gets changed (she's puts on her black Lioness training shirt with black Nike leggings and her white Nike Airforces with her black Lioness Hoodie) and she ties her hair into plaits

Lila leaves

To be continued........