10 - My Whole Heart

Alessia chats with some of the girls, all whilst looking over at Lila a few times

Lila chats with Chloe, Lucy and some others too

Alessia ends up telling Ella and Georgia about Lilas self harm

Georgia: I had no idea she started doing that. And making herself puke again. She usually tells me or Chloe if she's in a bad place. I don't understand.
Alessia: Clearly she's been doing it for weeks and hasn't told anyone.
Ella: You did the right thing about trying to talk to her.
Alessia: I don't know what else to do. I love her so much. I don't want to see like this.
Georgia: The only thing you can do is let her come to you now. You already know what's going on. You came to her. Now let her come to you when she's ready and tell you why and then you can try and help her more.
Alessia: But I want to help her now.
Ella: It's called patience Lessi. Give it time.
Alessia: I'll try to.
Georgia: Thank you for telling me. I'll speak to Chloe and Lauren about it.
Alessia: She doesn't want everyone to know. So please for her sake keep it to yourselves. That mainly goes for you Ell. G tell Hempo and Chloe but please make sure they don't say anything. I don't want Lila to get mad or anything.
Georgia: I'll make sure they don't say anything.
Alessia: Thank you.

A few hours later

Lila is having a panic attack outside her and Alessias room (She's wearing her peach Lioness training shirt with black Nike leggings and her white Nike Airforces)

Alessia is still downstairs (that Lila know of)

It's been at least 20 minutes and she can't calm down

Alessia walks up to the door and sees Lila

Alessia: Baby? Is everything ok?
Lila: * cries, hyperventilates and nods no*
Alessia: Ok hold on.

She picks her up, bridal style

Alessia uses her key to open the door and walks in, placing Lila down on her bed and lies next to her

Alessia: * wraps her arms around Lila* Your ok. Listen to my heartbeat. And breathe in and out. Your safe. I promise.

Lila finally calms down

Lila: * sniffles* I'm sorry.
Alessia: What for?
Lila: Everything. I've been so mean to you.
Alessia: Baby you were having a tough time. Its ok. At least now I know, that when you get like that your not in a good place with yourself or something. And I can try and help if you let me.
Lila: I just-- I feel so alone. And the thought just pops into my head. "Maybe if I wasn't here I wouldn't be such a fucking burden."
Alessia: Baby please tell someone when you feel like that. Whether it's me, Chloe, Ella or Leah. Someone is better than no one. And please don't think that your a burden. Everyone has so much love for you. All the girls, your city girls, the Arsenal girls. Me. Your family. You are amazing. Your stronger for what you've been through.
Lila: * looks at Alessia* You love me?
Alessia: * wipes away Lilas tears* With my whole heart baby.
Lila: * snuggles into the crook of her neck* I love you with my whole heart too.
Alessia: * smiles and kisses her forehead*

There's a knock on the door

Alessia: I'll be right back baby.

Alessia opens the door

It's Chloe

Chloe: Hey Less. Uh.... We're gonna have a movie night in the relax room. Everyone's invited if you and Lils are up for it.
Alessia: Thanks Chloe.
Chloe: Is she ok?
Alessia: Hold on.

Alessia walks out holding the door so it doesn't fully close

Alessia: She had a panic attack. Has G told you about her--
Chloe: Yeah she has. I don't know why she didn't tell me, Laur or G about it.
Alessia: Me either. And by the looks of it she's been doing it for weeks and hasn't told anyone whatsoever.
Chloe: Keep an eye on her for me yeah?
Alessia: Yeah I will.
Chloe: Tell her I love her.
Alessia: Oi.
Chloe: * laughs* Not like that! God. There'd be problems then. I've got a boyfriend.
Alessia: * chuckles* Yeah.
Chloe: Alright I'm gonna go. Hopefully see you both at movie night but if not see you in the morning.
Alessia: See you.

Alessia goes back into her and Lilas room and Chloe leaves

Alessia gets back in bed next to Lila

Lila: * snuggles into Alessias chest* Who was it?
Alessa: * wraps her arm around Lila* It was just Chloe. Apparently there's a movie night. And we can go if we're up for it, if not its fine.
Lila: You can go if you want.
Alessia: I'm not leaving you alone right now baby.
Lila: I'll be ok.
Alessia: You sure?
Lila: I'm sure.
Alessia: Call me if you need me ok?
Lila: I will.

Alessia gets something comfortable on

Alessia: * kisses Lila softly*
Lila: * kisses back*
Alessia: * breaks apart from her and kisses her forehead* I love you.
Lila: I love you too.

Alessia leaves and Lila gets ready for bed

She gets changed
(She's wearing Alessias black Lioness shirt with her black Nike booty shorts) and then she ties her hair into a messy bun

Lila gets in her bed and puts her phone on charge before going to sleep

To be continued.........