33 | The Interview

─────── ☆*・゜゚・*♡ ───────

Friday, January 31st

─────── ☆*・゜゚・*♡ ───────

I hear taps on the balcony door and my head immediately turns to the direction of the sound. I get up from my bed, leaving my show to continue playing in the background. I walk over to the balcony doors and see Ambrose standing below, still in his winter fest tux.

Ambrose looked good. A little too good. I was jealous at the fact that I couldn't see him at first and it was only until Maya posted those pictures that I was able to see him. I open up the doors and walk out towards the small outdoor space.

"My parents are home," I whisper to him.

I'm coming up.

There was no point in trying to change his mind. He was just as stubborn as the first time I met him.

Once he climbed up, he pulled us inside the room. Closing the door behind me to keep the cold out.

"What're you doing here? My parents are home and they're goi—"

His lips are planted onto mine and I feel myself melt under his touch. His hands were cold as his fingers grasped onto my jaw to hold my face up right.

I wanted to see you and give you that dance.

"What dance?" I ask.

I couldn't dance. Not tonight anyways. It wouldn't feel right if it wasn't with you.

I couldn't help but chuckle as he settles into the starting position by putting his hands on my waist.

"But there's no music," I say.

He shrugs. Imagine it.

We started off by swaying slowly like we did a few nights ago and ironically there was a slow song playing from my laptop. One of the scenes from the show had a song playing in the background as one of the main characters is having their moment.

I silently laugh to myself at the perfect timing. Just like the timing of my dad's heavy footsteps coming up the stairs.

We both begin to panic and basically push each other off. My dad storms into the room and wears a disappointed look on his face.

"Ambrose, you know you're not allowed here, kid," my dad says. Ambrose looks down in a shameful way. "Time to go home."

I'll text you.

I nod at him and give him a quick smile before he leaves my room. Ambrose gives my dad one last look before I watch him disappear out into the hall.

A few minutes later, I watch my dad switch out the door knobs with a new lock that only he has the key to. I failed to realize that the little gnome that sat in our backyard garden was a hidden security camera that had a clear view of the entire backyard.