The Royal Wedding

Gerad x silent j
Franklin "the fake one" x Bench
Paytoro x his fat goint

Scene opens. We are in the cis teen chapel. It's bautiful. I'm crying. Gerad sniffles and cries in to his hands. He is having second thoughts about his arranged marriage to acclaimed dark circus star Silent J. Silent j says nothing bc he is silent. Gerad weeps silently, dapping his eyes with a handkerchief.
The fake won walks about, holding his bride to be *bench*, her metal bars scraping against the floor "pick up your galdarn fee-an-say Franklin" grumbled old man paytoro, smorking his fat goint. "Shut up paytoro!!!!! Love is love" yells frankin, foaming at the mouth. "If youre so in love with that fat doinker why don't you just marry it!!!!" Paytoro thinks about it long and hard. "Maybe I've been wrong about it this whole time... maybe love IS love...." He says, pulling the soaking wet chewed up goint out of his mouth and coughing.
"Wait guys!!!!!!!!!!! I think silent jay has something to say..." gerad cried as he pointed his tiny lil fingy at his soon to be hubby wubby. everybody stared at jay and he said nothing. "Storp lyin boy" grumbled Paytoro "when I was a young boy they would spit at me and tell me the story of the boy who cried wolf and—" that's abt when everyone stopped listening to his rambles and continued waiting for the ceremony to start
"Mmmmmmmmmffghm" moaned Franklin as he ran his fingernail across the wood of his bench. He nibbles on the edges and squeaks like a small gerbil. "Get a room!! 🙄🙄" shouted a fermilkar voice.
"SHAGGY2POPE" cried gerad as the Pope walk in all clown style busting it down n shit. "It's me shaggy 2 pope!" The studio audience applauds. Gerad shifts nervously on the podium. Shaggy pulls out his Bible and his clown shoes squeak. "All rise for the honorable Shaggus two popus"
Evry one stanfns up on their wittle feets and shaggy 22 pop starts to sing
"Sick o dis bullll shit all deez bitches thinkin they the fuckin wip just cuz they got a neden FUCK UR NEDEN BYITCH"
Gerad tears up again he's at the altar
Alluva sudden
Silent j clears his throat. Everyoje gasps and looks at him. He says......... "Sorry I have a cold." Gerad covers his mouth and tears up. Oh my god........ silent j is actually VIOLENT J???????!!!!!!!