Chapter nine (11) it's over

Paytoro races down the airport runway. His clogs loudly clack against the ass fault. he carries his bindle and runs up to the plane. "Wwwaaaaaiiiitttt!!!!!" He screams. He climbs onto the bottom of the plane and nuzzles into the engine. Thank god he didn't miss his flight to Ibiza. he suckles on the fuel for nutrients along the way. He gets all fucked up.

Finally the plane crashes into the Atlantic. Luckily the man in the trench coat and flip flops flies down from the heavens and Carrie's Paytoro from the wreckage. He says he says to me he says "ay . Wan a peanut." Paytoro passes away.

Sad

He was a nice young fellow.

Paytoro respawned in Ibiza. Thank god. The man in da fucking trench coat carried him to the safety of ibizaaaaa!!!!!!!! Then he said "my work here is done" and blipped out of existence. Then a dashing young  waman named Michelle Gun Kelly comes up and says "wow you look like an emo. Are you by chance a girl" Paytoro gasps and gazes at her in the angelic light of Ibiza. "Errrrrmmm. No" Michelle gun Kelly ignores him. "Buuuuuuuut. Perchance I could be. 😝 for a price"
"Ugh wtvr forget I said anything" said Michelle gun Kelly   She literally was not haveing it today
"What's wrong? Asked Paytoro" paytoro said out loud. Michelle gun Kelly thought he was weird for that. "It's just.... Weelllll. Iiiiits a long story ok?......" Michelle gunned Kelly blunches. Paytoro burps a little.

"I was sent by god to find you....... I knew it was you by your sturdy clogs and luscious hair......"

O. M. G..........

Paytoro gasps. A fly goes into his mouth on accident. After being home less . He is finally  home more. Home slut.And he has a rockin babe I think

They didn't make it official or any th ing

Anyways they got married and were turtley in love. Man I'm so happy for Paytoro. As the years passed their love grew and grew. And then it happened.

One day.

It happened.

And Paytoro was never the same again.

Michelle gun Kelly plummeted into the deep depths of the water well. Paytoro scrumpt so loud and watched as she drownt.

And then it happened.

Paytoro feels a nudge on his shoulder. He turns around and sees the biggest fattest freakiest goint floating in midair behind him. He is still sooooo inconsolable from Michelle gun Kelly's death and in a moment of weakness he smorks and slurps that fat goint. Sloppy style. It felt. Like. Heaven. More than Ibiza. The goint squeaks "squarnt. Be gentle!"

Since that fateful day Paytoro has kept that goint hostage in his mouth. He says it's love but I think he's in denial.

Paytoro never turned to hard drugs . Hard drugs turned to him. Damn