Chapter 5. In her lube shit stain pysss pance :3

It was a dark and stooooormy night. And. Silent jay was allll by lonesome. Gerad tippy taps up behind him with his petite dainty petite. Feet and goes "silent j.... Is that you......." Pleading face emoji. Silent j turns around in surprise. He is eating his bongards premium cheese stick. He clears his throat but all that comes out is a clown honk. He says "boing boing.... Chicken huntin......."
A single tear rolls down gerads face. "Jay.............."
"Neden." Jay said as he twiddled his lil fingys
"W-what? What's a n-neden?"
"Neden if you ain't down with that.    Fuck awf. I like gettin my dick sucked jacked awf and salad tossed"
"What????? What's all this about salad? And I STILL don't know what NEDEN IS. Oh brother..... this is just like that time that I didn't know what 'twink' meant.... And then.... The incident happened..."
"Bitches!"
"Please Jay..... speak to me.... You're scaring me........."
"Love. In my room....."
Gerad blushes. "Wha w wha Aw wha wha eh w ww w w w w w w w w w what do you mean silent j......" he suddently rembers. "Ohhh yeeeaah! Our honey moon.!!!!! Kyaaaaaaa!!"
"My tush is still sore..." gerad whines, rubbing his valumptoous heiny "j..... I need to talk to you...... you see-"
"My ass is my booty. I bring it when I waak"
"J pleas. Just.      Listen. "
"I see you at da beach bitch . Wearin your thong bikini. You're onna them bitch beaches. Onna them beaches at the bitch."
"Jay that doesn't even make sense...!!!!!!!"
Jay picks Gerad up by the ankles and drags him into the room. Gerad gasps as he sees someone already there. It's Paytoro.! He's laying on the bed smoking a huge goint . There is also a huge piece of shit on the pillow. Oops!
"Pppppppppaytoro??!???!???!?????????!!!???!!!!????!!!!??!!??"
"Kwit yer yappin.     Boy.
J spits some absolutel bars "wwwwwwwhats in the bag?"
Paytoro spits back "aaaaaaaaaaapples and bees"
"Oh darn!! Just like back in hifhschool...." gerad sighs and remembers his super ass high school years
J looks absolutely frazzled but he pulls his shit together reeeeal quick 😝.  He rolls up his sleeve and shows his bulging biceps like popeye. He takes a swing at paytoro but Paytoro skitters off of the bed on all fours and hides in the CLOGSET!!!!
Gerad gasps as he remembers that fateful day at the mall. "Paytoro...... m-more like ghgggaytooro....." he murmurs.
"Whaddyou just say boy" barks paytoro
"I-I-I sssssaid ppppaytoro more like gggggggaytoro....."
"Why I oughtA!!!!!!!!!" Shouts Paytoro as he leaps out from the closet and sprints at full speeed towards gerad.
Jay hops in front of gerad and unhinges his jaw to protect him from paytoro
Will this be the end of paytoro??

To be contin"ued......