Chapter 8 dear dumb diary

Dear diary
The voices are getting louder. Ever since the incident I haven't been able to forget what I've done.
It's all my fault. It's all my fault and there's nothing I can do about it now. She's gone.  Girl

When I was a young boy I was in love . I fell head for this girl. And then.... It happened. The in cident. I nevah wanted this. All I wanted was you. Oooooh. One night. We were cuddling and watching nightmare before Christmas for the fifth time. We ordered a pizza. I asks her. I says to her "ay babe! Pookie! Wadja put on this pizza eh!?" She says . She says to me, she says one simple word. One that starts with a g and end ends with a erard.

Grenade.

NOOOO!!!!!! I scrumpt. I says to her I says "BAYBE SUGAR LUMPKINS POOKIEBear SUGAR BOOGAR BITCH! Don't do ittttttrr"

And then it happened. Nine elveven. I saw it. IT shook me to my coah. I says to her I says Viewer discretion is advised. Gerad is not suitable for all audiences.

And then it happened. I pierced her jugular. Blood everywhere. On the walls and shit. It was horrible. I drank a little. It tasted yucky. She says to me she says dontcha remember gerad.... About all those songs you wrote . About sunking dick. For coal cane. She has the hall she has the nerve she has the gumption she has the audacity to tell me. About my DAMN SONGS. Does she think I'm supid??????????? F if king BITCH. 😝😡.

And then it happened. I broke my crayon. It was my favorite red crayon. It pissed me off SO. MUNCH.