Season four finale chaotger 15

They stand in front of the crumbling building, silently weeping. Franklin falls to the ground (he's secretly eating the fiberglass off of the ground but doesn't want anyone to see.) Paytoro wipes away a single tear. Gerad starts singing.
"Wheeennn you gooo... would you even t-" He quickly gets hit in the head with a beer bottle. DONK goes his noggin. "YYYYYOUCH" he scrumps.
It has fallen. The most galorious place in the woild. The band stares woefully at the building from the rubble on the street.
"Hey fellas... cheer up.. it's gonna be okay" says Gerad
"I haven't felt this way since the titanic sank.." said Paytoro
"I haven't felt this way since I fell on the rusty beam." Said Mikey
"Oh.. *crunch crunch* uh yeah... *crunch* me too." Says Franklin. M Mikey because he's too small to drive a moped. He has to ride in the sidecar. Because he's a doll. Remember? There's gonna be a quiz.
So they go in the mall right? And they go to Claire's bc gerad wants to get his clit pierced and michal wants to get his double lobotomy. They walk in and oh. My. God. Who could it be at the register other than .

.

The honorable doctor saint shaggus 2 popus the register boy. He works at Claire's?! Oh
Oh yeah.when you go would u even turn to say I don't pope pope like I. Popeyesterday
"Look gang!" Gerad says. "It's shuhg pop uhhhhh pope shaggy...! Shappy to pope!!" He was still recovering from that stroke that Paytoro had. Half of paytoros face dropped to the side. "Guyhhhhgggghhhh"
"No Paytoro! Waaittttt!!!!! Stop this... for me? Please?" Paytoro punched him hard in the groin. Actually.

"Yo dawg I ain't a doctor or anything but I think gerad is a likitttlleeee uhhhh fuckinnnuuhhhh H.uhhh Coo Coo. Says shaggus popus register boy in the Claire's section of the mall wearing his bedazzled apron and pops hat . He's holding the piercing gun as we speak." Says shaggy. Out loud. That's embarrassing. Wow. He can't keep getting away with this. Somebody lock this fella up.

And then Mikey says "I thought you were a doctor it's kind of in your name. You literally changed me into a doll. You put chlorine in my neck. You told me about dick fondletits. Rememba?" "Uhhhhhhhnmm noo :3 My memory slit me. Oh how time flies:3Its almost just like yesterday where I was in a dark carnival super show of a lifetime. Those were the days."

"What" grambles Paytoro. He instinctively pulls out his goint and sops on it. Sop sop sop sop sop. His saliva drips out of his mouth to the rhythm of bohemian rhapsody by queen. Bohemian raspberry by queen isn't that funny guys Laugh 😆
And then this big ol fella comes in and is like "sop sop sop vote Elton sop for president" and is petite wife says "I miss murium. Whatever happened to her Elton? She always made the best soggy cookies in stale milk. I remember..." and she just kept going for like ten minutes. "What ever bitch I'm not a doctor" grumbles the honorable Dr saint shaggus 2 popus the register boy.
"Now is that any way to talk to your soplders (sop elders) boy?" Uh oh. Shaggus and Sop step up to the register and growl at each other to assert dominance. Everyone steps back and goes Ohhhh sop. Oh soo. Oh sop oh sop. Why c abt. We say shit. Sop. And then sundently. Shaggy2pop pulls out. A Glock. And shots sop in the nugget. He is DEAD. Boo Hoo. Yeah right. As if. Who will run our country now? Find out in part 2. Of szn 1 finale.