Chapter 2 - Time what seem that a stranger - (Part 1)

— What's that noise? — Giris, kicked the ball he made into the wall. Tenma picked it up and didn't let go of the ball.

— I don't know, — Fei replied.

— I'm scared! — The girl with the green hair snuggled up to the Fai.

Tenma: ...

— Don't be afraid. — I stroked the Fai girl's head. — She was the youngest of their group.

During the time spent in a place in one place, Lizzie began to consider Fei her middle brother, and Giris her elder. Tenma didn't really want to get attached to them. All Matsukaze wanted was for the incredible daily pain to stop, as well as to return home to his family. Tenma believed that one day he would be able to return home. However, he did not fully understand the situation, why he was called a "time traveler". All this time, Tenma thought that he had been kidnapped and was being held somewhere in a place where his parents could not find him.

Soon their camera was opened by a strange boy with white hair, wearing glasses over his eyes, through which one could see purple serious eyes.

— You can go now. — Said the kid.

— Why should we trust you! —Giris asked the guy standing in front of the guys sharply.

— There's no time to explain! —Saru said, paying attention to Tenma.

— Stop talking! A girl with purple hair came up and spoke. — Are you coming or what? —She said, straightening her hair.

— And-let's go! —Giris said, in a nervous tone. —G-goddess! —He said in his mind, his face turning pink.

— Heh... He's a strange man! — She said, hiding the same pink blush that had arisen.

Giris rushed forward, following the girl and the guy, without hesitation, the other three rushed after the elder. Tenma alone, holding the ball made by Giris in his hands, did not dare to leave the cage, the words of the man in the white coat were in his head. He repeated them from time to time when he tormented him:

— You're a stranger here! You don't belong in our time! You have nowhere to go! You think you can come back even if you do. Then no one is waiting for you there! You have a place only here with us! — He said to their boy, looking at Tenma with a menacing look. Remembering these words, tears welled up in Tenma's eyes.

***

Fei noticed that his friend was not following them and held out his hand. — Come with us! The boy with green eyes said, smiling at Tenma.

On an unconscious level, Tenma threw the ball and extended his hand to the Fai. Matsukaza still had hope.

— How long will you be there? —Saru asked in a sharply commanding tone. That was the name of the boy who saved them.

Fei noticed that his friend was not following them and held out his hand. — Come with us! The boy with green eyes said, smiling at Tenma.

On an unconscious level, Tenma threw the ball and extended his hand to the Fai. Matsukaza still had hope.

— How long will you be there? —Saru asked in a sharply commanding tone. That was the name of the boy who saved them.

***

When the guys left the building and found themselves safe, Giris decided to ask the guys who were sleeping:

— Why did you decide to save us?