Chapter 7 - Meeting after a While (Part 2)

Notes:

As you can see, I decided to leave Tenma's father, Artyom) All that remains is for his mother to come up with a name.) The chapter came out too cute!)

***

— Here we are, and we have arrived. —Saru said, addressing Tenma.

— Is this my house? But I don't recognize him! —Matsukaze was confused, looking at the house and the area through the window.

The time machine landed in the backyard of the house. No one could have noticed where she was. I would like to believe it, but it was late, and no one was walking on the streets.

— Yes, this is your house. My parents moved to the city of Inazuma. — Saru replied, hugging his brother. — Come on, your parents are already waiting for you. —Evan said, putting his glasses over his eyes. — Fai, keep an eye on Wonderbot.

— All right, rely on me! — Answered, animated by Rune.

***

They got out of the car and headed for the front door.

— Saru, why are you wearing glasses? — Tenma asked his brother.

— So that they wouldn't recognize me. — Evan replied with satisfaction.

— Eh? That's not what we agreed on! — He said sharply, Matsukaze.

— Don't argue, but rather go. Saru added sharply, knocking on the door. — In the house, without calling me by name, OK? — he asked Tenma.

—Okay, — Tenma muttered. — I don't want to go there... — the kid muttered.

— Do not be afraid, they know everything and will not interrogate, I have prepared them, with the help of Fei's father and a man from this time.

— A man, from here? — Tenma asked in surprise. Soon, the door opened and the woman who was his mother ran into Tenma. She looked very excited and joyful at the same time.

Evan only smiled when he saw this picture.

— Shall we go inside, son? — She said, turning to her son.

— Yeah. —Tenma replied, confused. He had already forgotten how to behave with his parents. When he entered the new house, he saw his father and his younger brother Iten.

Iten smiled at his brother who had just entered and introduced himself:

— My name is Matsukaze Iten. — Said the boy with blue eyes, with a mischievous smile on his face, holding out his hand to his brother.

Tenma was a little confused but held out his hand to his brother. —I'm Matsukaze Tenma, glad to meet you, — Tenma said, examining the boy.

— Come on, we'll show you your room. —Tenma's mom said, leading her son to the second floor.

Going up to the second floor, the father did not take his eyes off the white-haired boy who wore glasses in front of his eyes. He hadn't said a word since they'd entered the house. The door to the room opened, it was almost the same as before Tenma disappeared, but with significant changes. It was a different house and a different room. Matsukaze, I felt it, so I asked:

—Is this my room? — The kid recognized only a few of his things, the rest were not familiar to him.

— Yes, yours. — His mother said smilingly.

— Can I really stay here, I won't bother you? — Tenma asked his parents. — He was only worried that there would be no place for him here either.

Saru: ...