Chapter 6 - Meeting after a While (Part 1)

A few minutes later, they entered the small house where Giris's grandmother lived. She went straight to the kitchen to cook dinner. Her friend helped her with these. Giris and his friends were waiting in the living room, but Giris decided to go around the house and go up to the second floor, where his room was located. Nothing has changed there since then. Nostalgia for the past flooded him.

— Are you okay? — Meia came into the room.

— Oh, yes, I'm fine. —He quickly wiped away the tears that were just starting to fall.

The girl hugged the guy from behind and said, —It's okay, you can't hide your tears. — She said, clinging to him. — It must be very hard for you right now.

— I didn't think that I would be able to return here after a while, and everything here would be untouched. Everything is left here, just as it was on this day. The day that turned my whole life upside down. —Giris said, sitting down on his bed. — I remember that I once loved this stuffed toy in the shape of a kitten. — The boy said, picking up a soft toy from the pillow.

It was quite dusty, but still in good condition. It was a gray cat with blue eyes. —Meia looked at the guy and couldn't find the words. She didn't know what to say to him that wouldn't hurt him. The girl knew that it would not be easy. Maybe that's why Giris didn't want this meeting? —Meia was replaying in her head. — But... on the other hand, I'm glad he met his family.

— Eh? Meia, are you okay? — Giris asked, looking at his girlfriend.

— Oh, yes! I'm sorry, I was thinking a little. Tell me, are we doing the right thing by returning the children we saved to their families? — She asked the guy, in a straight line, looking into his dark blue eyes.

— Meia, you...It's all right. I'm really glad that I ended up meeting my grandmother. He said, giving her his favorite soft game. — I'll take it, I think you'll be a good hostess for her. — The boy smilingly holds out his favorite toy cat, the girl.

— Giris! — She said her boyfriend's name, wiping away the beginning tears, taking the guy's gift. — I'll take care of her! — She said, picking up a toy kitty.

An hour later, Sarah, at the request of Giris's grandmother, sent him and Meia to the table. They obediently went down to the bottom.

— You can swoop in people. — The woman said, addressing the children.

Meya and Sarah thanked for the food and started eating it. But Giris, Fei and Tenma looked at their friends with some curiosity. They began to eat without any doubt.

— Giris, you can eat with your friends too. — The woman spoke in a sweet voice.

The boy with short wavy hair looked at his grandmother and at the food.

He had never seen one like it before. Curious to taste what Grandma Kari had cooked, he definitely wanted to. So, he took a spoon and tasted the food.

Fei and Tenma looked at their friend curiously and also wanted to try what they had on their plates. Fei began to taste the food cautiously, as did Giris. Despite the fact that they had already tried something similar in Feida, however, with a stranger, and even at a party, it was wild for them.

After tasting it, Giris and Fei said synchronously:

— How delicious!— The woman just smiled.

Tenma looked at the reaction of his friends and also began to taste the food that was on his plate. He took a small portion in a spoon and put it in his mouth. Matsukaze also liked it and, with a smile on his face, said the same thing as his friends: