Chapter 9 - Tenma Goes to School for the first time - (Part 1)

Morning came. Tenma should have an exciting day today. However, the boy woke up abruptly and tried to catch his breath and calm down.

—Saga—sagain, a nightmare... — Tenma said indignantly, frightened... And yet...I can't get used to this kind of life... but...I like it... — Tenma said in his mind, trying to comfort himself and forget that terrible dream about the old days.

The brown-haired boy jumped up abruptly at the knock on the door. However, in a split second, the door abruptly opened, and his younger brother burst into the room, with a smile on his face:

— Brother, Tenma! — The boy said in a sharp, loud tone. — But he stopped when he noticed the condition of his middle brother. — How are you? —What is it? — he asked, examining his brother.

—Oh, yes, I just had a nightmare... —Tenma said, getting out of bed.

Eten: ... — Today is the football club! It's going to be a lot of fun!!! — The boy began to shine with happiness. His blue eyes, shimmering with white highlights, looking straight at his brother's sad gray eyes.

— Oh, that's right — it's today! —Tenma was sharply delighted.

— Tell me what goes before... Should I put on my school uniform or go wash my face?

— First, we wash, and then we put on good clothes. Come on, I'll show you where it is. —Eten replied.

— And OK, let's go. —Tenma said, hiding his hands under the long sleeve of his pajamas.

***

They left the room and headed down the corridor to the first floor, where the bathroom was located.

— Listen, Tenma...I've been thinking... I would like to invite you to become the captain of my team, Raimon. I've been thinking about this for a long time, even when I found out that you were safe and hurt. It's just... I don't feel very good in this role. But when I saw you, I realized that I wanted to follow you, brother!

Maybe... This is fate! —Eten said, smiling.

— Eh?

— Oh, there she is. — The boy pointed to the bathroom door.

— Come with me. And then, yesterday I was fighting with a crane, and I couldn't understand its meaning.

— Yeah, let's go. —Eten smiled.

***

A few minutes later.

The brothers went downstairs to the kitchen.

The table was already set, both boys sat down silently at the large cozy kitchen table. Tenma already knew how to behave behind him.

— How did the boys sleep? — Their mother asked, serving the cutlery.

Tenma, they still seemed wonderful, however, he managed the spoon well. You can say that this is the only thing they were taught there. The rest, the children studied collectively.

— I'm fine, but Tenma had nightmares! —Eten replied sharply, looking at his brother.

— No, it was worth saying that. —Tenma muttered indignantly.

— It's all right. — The mother hugged the boy. — After all, it hasn't been long yet. — She replied.

— Yeah. — Hugged Tenma, His mother.

— I dream about them sometimes too. — Eten said.

— May I ask? —Tenma asked his mother.

— Yes, of course. — The woman said.

Tenma asked timidly. — It's me, can I wear a long sweater?

I don't want people to see them. He pointed to the marks from the ropes. And there were traces of shackles on his feet.

— Good. —The woman nodded in agreement.

The father looked at his middle son in silence.

***

After finishing their meal, the boys rushed upstairs to get dressed. Tenma.

—Are you ready, Tenma? —Eten looked into his brother's room.

— Oh, yes... — straightened his jacket and took his Matsukaze school satchel, left the room and closed the door behind him.

— Come on, I'll show you, my team! — Eten said sharply, rushing to the front.

Saying, — «We're gone!» — The boys went to school along the way, Eten met his childhood friend, Aoi.

— Hi, Eten! — The girl with short blue hair greeted him.

— Oh, Aoi, hello! — Eten replied cheerfully.

— Oh, Aoi, hello!  — Eten replied cheerfully

Tenma tried not to act weird. After all, from the side of ordinary people, he would look very strange.

— And who's there? — The girl asked, looking at the guy with brown hair and gray eyes.

— Oh, he's... my brother! — Eten said happily.

— And you were talking about him yesterday. — Smiled, Aoi, Tenma. Matsukaze, smiling back. — My name is Aoi Sorano. — The girl held out her hand in greeting.

— Uhm...Matsukaze Tenma, — Tenma said, reaching out in response, pulling on a long—sleeve sweatshirt to hide his tracks.

The guys looked at each other and stomped off to school. On the way to it, they ran into a new guy whom Tenma did not know. But Eten knew him very well.

***

Notice:

Mom, all that's left is to come up with a name, Tenma's? Do you have any ideas?

Link to my boosty: https://boosty.to/serena666