Chapter 5 - Giris and meeting with relatives. - (Part 2)

Notes:

It will be a little unclear, but let's take it apart.

Giris is actually older than Tenma. He was also kidnapped, at about the age of five. He and Fei had been there a little longer than Matsukaze.

So that's why Giris stayed there for ten years.

However, it was previously said that they were rescued eight years later. It was counted from the moment Tenma was kidnapped, not his cellmates. Let's just say.)

I hope I'm not confused about the numbers myself. Kick if that's the case!)

***

— I'm glad that it suited you. —He smiled at Saru.

— Yeah. —Tenma smiled. — Looking at my new clothes.

— She's from your time. — I answered, Evan.

—From mine? —Matsukaze was surprised.

—And I was wondering why she was a little weird, — Giris said, studying the boy's clothes. — Meia, I ask. —Giris turned to Evan.

— Said Saru in a calm tone.

—How did you know Tenma wasn't from here? —What is it? — asked a boy with wavy short hair, with glasses on his eyes.

—There's nothing complicated about that, — Evan replied. — Our job is to find relatives of the children we rescued.

— Find...Of course, you won't say it, then... —muttered Giris.

— Since Tenma is ready, can we go to yours already, Giris? —Fei said in a frisky tone, hitting his friend lightly on the shoulder. — Well, take us to the address.

Matsukaze just smiled at them. — They've always been like that. —Tenma said.

Saru: ... — Evan just silently looked at his brother.

— I will finally be able to see my relatives, my beloved. —Meia said, quickly running away from the leader's room.

***

Ten minutes later.

The guys left Feida and found themselves on the streets of the city. Tenma looked at everything like a savage. He wanted to know more about the strange robots, flying cars and transparent roads that were above.

— Brother, Saru, what is it? —What is it? —he asked Evan, pointing at everything he saw, literally everything.

— Brother?! — I was surprised, Giris. — After all, they are relatives, then it is not surprising why Evan knows the exact time of Matsukaza.

— You don't get distracted, but rather show us the way. — I hit Fei, Girisa, once more, this time on the head.

— Yes, I understand... however, Tenma's reaction is quite funny. He chuckled.

— For him, this is normal ... — muttered Rune. — I ... can't imagine myself in his place ... — said Fei.

— Eh? You've been acting weird since this morning. —The Fai, Giris, asked.

Fai: ...—I want to help him...But I don't know how... —muttered Rune.

— Can I help you? Giris heard his friend's grumbling and looked thoughtfully at the green-haired boy. — I don't understand you... — Here we are... Behind the alley there will be a street where my grandmother lives approximately. — Giris said, pointing towards the alley.