Chapter 4 - Giris and meeting with relatives. - (Part 1)

—I'll bring you home tomorrow, but there's only one thing you need to know. You have a younger brother. The boy's name is Matsukaze Iten. —Saru replied, looking at Tenma in shock.

The kid, upon hearing this news, was greatly shocked. His pupils were enlarged, from indignation and shock. He understood perfectly well that such a thing could happen. However..., Matsukaze thought to the last that his parents were looking for him. On the other hand, they have the right to a future life, and here, Tenma asked Sarah again:

—M-me I sure there will be a place there? —His voice was trembling with excitement.

— Yes, they've been looking for you all this time. When I told them the news yesterday that I had found you. They were jumping, including their younger brother, with happiness. —Evan replied, hugging the boy.

***

The night after the conversation between Saru and Tenma.

Tenma couldn't sleep for a long time. He was thinking about what Evan had told him. — On the one hand, parents have the right to do anything, and they should not be condemned for it. And on the other... But they were looking for me... —the boy said mentally, covering himself with a blanket.

Fei was still awake; he saw the state in which he entered Tenma's room. He knew perfectly well what had been happening to him all these eight years. Rune wanted to help him. But I didn't know how... —Tenma... I'm sorry that I can't help you in any way!

***

Early in the morning, Fei became aware of a knock on the room. — Who else is there at such an early morning! The boy muttered in an indignant tone, rubbing his green eyes.

— This, I am Giris. —You can open it.

Fai opens the door and looks at her friend with a grumpy look... — Do you even know what time it is? —Rune asked in an indignant tone.

— I know...I just can't sleep... —he replied, yawning. — How is it, Tenma? —What is it? — he asked, looking at the sleeping boy.

Fai: ... — Yesterday he came from Saru with a depressed mood. Do you know why?

— Unfortunately, not...There is an assumption that this is somehow connected with Saru Evan. Don't you think they look too much alike?

— Yes, there is such a thing. I wonder what I would do if I were in his place....Unlike you and me, he's here...—Fei stopped abruptly, but Giris understood what his interlocutor wanted to say.

— I can't answer... — Giris adjusted his glasses, looking at the Fai. — Tell me, what are you going to do next?

I want to help, Tenme ... — he replied, looking at the boy. After all, I don't know how to live on myself... —Fei replied.

— Have you seen your father? —Giris, The Fai, asked.

—Yes...— the boy replied.

— How did it go? —Giris asked.

— We talked with him, and I learned a lot of new things. The kid said smilingly. Have you seen your people? — I asked a counter question, kid.

— No, it's not...I'm still not sure if my grandmother lives there or not. —Giris replied, adjusting his glasses.

— Let's go to her place? —Fei suggested to the boy.

— T-that's... Well... —Giris said in an embarrassed tone, adjusting his glasses.