Chapter 8 - The Promise.

It was already evening outside, and it was almost dark, Tenma decided to ask his parents if it was possible to go to his brother in the time machine.

— Mom. —Tenma called, the woman who was talking to her father.

—What is it, Tenma? —What is it? —she asked, turning to her son.

— I want to go to my brother Saru. — Matsukaze asked his mother.

— Okay but be careful. — She said.

Tenma left the house and looked towards the time machine, but he was so interested in the thing with bottles that was across the street, he decided to approach it. Since–this was a small carriageway of the street, there were few cars there. So Matsukaze went to the water dispenser without any problems.

A boy with brown hair looked at and curiously examined this machine. He saw from his window how he spat it out to that man. Tenma tried to do the same, but he didn't understand why it wouldn't stick.

A young boy, slightly taller than him, approached him, he asked for a brown-haired man:

— Let me pass. —His voice sounded a little rough for Tenma. The kid shuddered a little and walked away. Matsukaze was still looking attentively at the stranger, who easily took out the desired water from him.

Tsurugi glanced at the guy who was staring at him. — What are you looking at? — He replied, just as rudely.

After which, Tenma intuitively stopped crying. — I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bother you! — The kid said, abruptly heading towards the house. However, the guy with dark blue hair grabbed his arm and held him close.

— Hey, are you tired of living? You'd better watch where you're going, otherwise you almost got run over by a car. — The guy said in his usual tone.

Which sounded more increased for Tenma than for Kyosuke .

— You're weird... — Scratching the back of her head, Tsurugi looked at the scared guy from the seemingly ordinary conversational tone of the dark blue-haired one. —Tch... —Kyosuke went to the vending machine and took out ordinary water. Tenma, seeing how the guy was doing it, immediately calmed down.

— But I couldn't do it. — He said, pressing on the water.

— You didn't throw a coin.—Tsurugi replied, giving the water to the guy.

Tenma took it, wiping away his tears at the same time. He looked at the sky, which was already burning with various lights. Matsukaze pointed with his finger at a large white-bluish circle in the sky and asked if he knew someone. - what is it?

Tsurugi almost choked on an elementary question from a teenager. But after looking at Matsukaze, for some reason he wanted to answer and Kyosuke said:

— It's the moon. — He said, without taking his eyes off the guy.

— The moon... And she's beautiful, —Tenma replied, smiling at Tsurugi.

Kyosuke saw the guy's beautiful smile and couldn't take his eyes off him. He realized that he was interested in this strange kid. Tsurugi didn't understand why he was acting so strangely. However, for some reason he wanted to help Tenma. But can I help you with what? Tsurugi couldn't understand.

***

Saru waited until Fai and Wonderbot were eating. Taking the empty packages, he went to throw them away. When he entered the house, he saw his parents and Iten going about their business. He asked them: