Avoid

Next day Grey wanted to talk to Tokyo so bad but he was little bit scared and in dilemma...

"Can I marry a vampire...? What if he suck my blood out of my dick?" He was having crazy thoughts inside his head when suddenly he got intrupted..

"Y-your" Tokyo approached grey to give him his batch back because eventually Tokyo realised that he needs to earn this rather than blackmail someone to give their batch to him......

But before he can say anything the guy yelled and crawled back, Tokyo can't help but laugh at the scared guy because somehow he knew that Grey was scared of him...

"Don't worry Grey... I was lying... I m not a vampire it's just I have hamomania , it's not a medical term... It's one of impulsive control disorder of  impaired functioning due to at least one of the following urges of seeing one's own blood, self-bloodletting, and tasting/drinking one's own blood... " He explained the thing properly and Grey just watched him in awe...

"That mean you yourself hurted yourself all over your hands and you like your own blood?" He asked raising his eyebrows...

" Yup, don't worry, even though I'm a little crazy, a lot dangerous, and a little bit weird, I won't suck your blood. I can suck something else... like a milkshake or a smoothie and your...ummm anyways Let's keep things light and fun"Tokyo said in his best mood and grey just became confused by his words...

"Did he just flirt with me?" he asked himself when Tokyo peeked out of the washroom...

"Yes I did stupid..." He yelled and immediately went inside closing the door... Grey just smiled a little bit and looked down shyly remembering about the night they spend together...
.
.
As Tokyo walked out, he was running gus finger  through his hair, taking a seat on the edge of the couch. Grey without a single word sat down next to Tokyo and gently pulled him between his thighs, wrapping his arms around him from behind. Grey leaned in, ready to say something, when suddenly Davika entered the room, catching them in that intimate moment....

"I-i-i ummm..wow" She exclaimed feeling a surge of happiness, but tried not to make a big deal out of it. With a wave of her hand, she walked away, closing the door behind her. Since the lock was automated, it shut on its own from the inside, leaving both Tokyo and Grey feeling a bit embarrassed.

"You should lock the door" Tokyo said Pouting his lips but Grey just leaned down pulling down the robe he began to sniff his neck, Tokyo just clutched Grey's hands and gave him access to his neck.. the other guy just began to suck his neck while his hands were trying to open Tokyo's robe... He slowly pulled away the robe and touched Tokyo's big tummy and rubbed it...

"You are way too hot and sexy" he said grabbing his tummy, soon he turned him around and began to kiss his lips and nipples...

"Ride it" he ordered to the guy and like a obedient guy the guy immediately did whatever he was asked and began to bounce on hin , grabbing his shoulder while the other guy was busy exploring his body by his lips...
.
.
.

"I-i-i'm tired," Tokyo whined when suddenly they remembered that they had night training. Tokyo flopped down on the bed.

"Next time, don't approach me... I don't know why I even said yes to you," Tokyo whined. Grey just chuckled, pulling Tokyo's body closer and kissing his arms.

"Let's have a nap," Grey said, holding Tokyo while the other guy scratched Grey's hands. Grey could feel it, but he let Tokyo be.

"You're getting out of hand, you should consult a doctor," Grey said, and the guy who was sniffing Grey's blood immediately stopped and realized what he had done.

"Shit! I-I'm sorry," he was about to stand up when Grey held him tightly.

"No worries... You can... But you should consult a doctor... It's not good," he said.

"I did, but nothing worked..."he simply replied hugging Grey back and Grey could just get more worried...
.
.
.
As the training started, Tokyo was focused on his work when suddenly he heard a group of girls crying.

"Minji is missing... I reported it to the warden, but she's not responding... I'm sure something happened to her... She was afraid of failing exams," one of the girls explained. Upon hearing this, Tokyo's anger flared up, and he immediately rushed into the warden's room. He grabbed her by the neck, pulling her up, his face turning red.

"L-leave... Tokyo," the warden managed to stutter.

"H-how many more are missing? Tell me, or I'll kill you," Tokyo warned, his voice filled with fury.

"20... Those who failed... I thought they were looking for the highest ranker as you told me, and I even manipulated everyone's marks. But they were actually targeting the struggling students this time... All of their parents are being held hostage," she replied, struggling to breathe. Tokyo immediately released her.

" You are just useless... Just fucking useless " he immediately slammed the big chair right Infront of her and the lady just looked at him in horror...

" I-i-i m sorry master... Why are you even doing all this... Infact your mom is the owner of this school and she's involved in all this... You should help her instead,she always tell you to get involved...you are her own son,she won't hurt you" she said and got a slap in return...

" I ain't monster like her... She killed my father and my sister for the sake of power and if it's not for wealth she would have killed me too but I m her own son,her owb blood and she won't kill me just for that reason...I will punish her for her sin... I m just waiting for the right time" His anger boiled over, turning his face bright red. He was furious, like a raging storm ready to unleash its fury. Every word he spoke dripped with venom, echoing through the room like thunder. It was clear that he was determined to seek justice for his family, no matter what it took.

A/N-: Tokyo's sister was Tokyo's step sister that's His father's first wife's daughter......

As he stepped out, fixing his hair, he noticed Grey's gaze fixed upon him, tinged with a touch of disappointment. It was a subtle yet undeniable expression, one that spoke volumes without uttering a single word.

"You hide everything from me... I-i-i always think and worry about you, but I think I m just a... Anyways... I m just a nobody... I should avoid you" he said but this time Tokyo approached him and holding his hands he pulled him inside a room...

" Ok fine listen to everything I sat... Don't interrupt me in middle of" he said making the guy sit on the couch and sat down on the floor holding his hands...

" My dad, Nick kanawut, was a big shot politician and businessman in Bangkok. He opened healthcare centers and military schools all over the place. Life was good until he married this woman named Jane. She seemed smart, but little did we know she was playing him all along. She took control of everything, Dad trusted her, so he stayed home with  Natasha and me as she had me just after an year while she handled the business. But then things took a dark turn. Dad found out about all the messed up stuff she was involved in—child prostitution and weird experiments on young kids. He wanted to report it to the cops, but she made my sister Natasha disappear and killed Dad when he went looking for her. I had no clue for years, just doing whatever Mom asked. But two years ago, I found this note Dad left for me in an old book which I got from a locker which his lawyer handed it me when I turned 20. That's when I learned the truth about everything. It's been a crazy journey for me... I didn't told you all this because it's already messed up and you shouldn't know all this" Tokyo said explained things to Grey...

" Does your mom. Know all this? "Grey asked and he shook his head...

" No she doesn't, that's why she trust me as I choosed this warden for this school... I just want to collect the evidence and put her behind bars" Tokyo said and grey just nodded in shocked...